Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
Date: September 27, 2014 00:08

Here's an upload of my DVD copy of Mick Jagger's 1993 Webster Hall performance. It's my first DVD upload, and it's a DVD5. Let me know how it is! Here's the DVD info (as I have it in the Notepad document in Part 2's file)...

Mick Jagger in New York 1993 (Webster Hall)

Tracks

1. Wired All Night
2. Out of Focus
3. Sweet Thing
4. Use Me
5. Don't Tear Me Up
6. Evening Gown
7. Angel in My Heart
8. Wandering Spirit
9. Put Me In The Trash
10. Think
11. Mother Of A Man
12. Rip This Joint
13. Live With Me
14. Have You Seen Your Mother, Baby, Standing in the Shadow?

***IMPORTANT! Delete 'MJNYCPART1/2/3/4-' from the beginning of the files for them to play.
Obviously the numbers will be different for each part.***

This is my first DVD upload, hope it works!

Notice the ***IMPORTANT!*** section! Hope you all enjoy the DVD! I will not re-up this myself once the link expires, it takes up valuable space I need on my USB, sorry!

Links:
Part 1 (WeTransfer) LINK EXPIRES 2 OCTOBER 2014!
Part 2 + Info File (WeTransfer) LINK EXPRIES 2 OCTOBER 2014!
Parts 3 & 4 (WeTransfer) LINK EXPIRES 3 OCTOBER 2014!
Part 5 (Mistakenly upped as 'PART 4', sorry.) (WeTransfer)

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2014-10-02 02:12 by BeforeTheyMakeMeRun.

Re: POST: Mick Jagger New York 1993 DVD5
Posted by: stonesman87 ()
Date: September 29, 2014 01:41

Wow, great, thanks! Any cover artwork? spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Date: September 29, 2014 02:41

I don't have a scan available, and it is hard for me to find this DVD's cover online, but here's a similar one (although a low resolution, sorry). Maybe somone else can make a cover for this DVD?

Posted by: Quique-stone ()
Date: September 29, 2014 03:20

Is it this one? [4.bp.blogspot.com]

Date: September 29, 2014 07:33

Quique-stone
Is it this one? [4.bp.blogspot.com]

I found that one as well, and I was also going to suggest it. See? Great minds think alike. cool smiley

Date: September 29, 2014 09:34

I can see there's a menu image at the end of VTS_01_0. There should be small .ifo and .bup files that contain a menu structure, as well as VIDEO_TS files (probably 3 different ones). Can you post these as well?

Posted by: Keessie ()
Date: September 29, 2014 18:00

The RSVPversion with DTS is superrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Posted by: stonesmuziekfan ()
Date: September 29, 2014 21:40

Keessie
The RSVPversion with DTS is superrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Please upload that rsvp version.

Date: September 30, 2014 04:28

VTS_01_0.VOB has two embedded menu images (I wish I could see how to add them to this post, but I can't see how). They come from small .ifo and .bup files and a VIDEO_TS file that should be part of the set. Can anybody post these?

Date: September 30, 2014 13:15

stonesman87
VTS_01_0.VOB has two embedded menu images (I wish I could see how to add them to this post, but I can't see how). They come from small .ifo and .bup files and a VIDEO_TS file that should be part of the set. Can anybody post these?

I'll try to post these soon, but today isn't a good day.

Date: October 2, 2014 02:10

The final link (with the menu and all that's left) is to be added today. Enjoy!

Date: October 2, 2014 06:54

BeforeTheyMakeMeRun
The final link (with the menu and all that's left) is to be added today. Enjoy!

Thanks a lot, but there's one missing file which is critical to full menu operational capability. It's VTS_01_0.IFO, and should be 58kb in size. Can you find it and also post it?

Posted by: kite ()
Date: October 5, 2014 14:40

Can't burn the dvd, still missing files

Posted by: coowouters ()
Date: October 5, 2014 16:21

Which version did you upload?

I have these two versions:

And

This one can be found here:

[www.guitars101.com]

(Filefactory, with these mirrors: Rapidgator, Turbobit, Freakshare)

Chris from Belgium

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2014-10-05 16:30 by coowouters.

Date: October 6, 2014 07:15

Hey Chris from Belgium, it's a single-disc one with a menu in (I think) Spanish, the main menu artwork being very similar to the front of the small cover image that BeforeTheyMakeMeRun posted on September 29 above. The second cover that you posted above (the mainly blue one) is a real good one, but it doesn't seem that it goes with the DVD that BeforeTheyMakeMeRun posted to start with. If I had to, I'd "adopt" the blue one to go with the single disc.

BTW the missing VTS_01_0.IFO can be created by copying the .BUP with the same name and size (58kb) and simply renaming it as VTS_01_0.BUP. The .BUP is by nature a backup (hence ".BUP" ) of the .IFO file. After doing this and testing, I've found that all menu navigation works OK. Plus I analyzed the .BUP file with IfoEdit, and saw that it contains all the menu chapters, etc.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-10-06 07:17 by stonesman87.

Date: October 6, 2014 07:33

Thank you Stoneman, and I'm sorry to everyone. As I'd stated, this was my first DVD upload, and I wanted to try using as little space as possible.

Date: October 6, 2014 09:07

BeforeTheyMakeMeRun
Thank you Stoneman, and I'm sorry to everyone. As I'd stated, this was my first DVD upload, and I wanted to try using as little space as possible.

All good with me. Space saving wasn't an issue with just a tiny .IFO file in question, so for any future posts you want to do, simply put all the small .IFO and .BUP files in, plus the critical VTS file, and voila, full menu capability with close to no additional use of space. In short, if these files are there, they're there for important menu and navigation reasons. The thing won't "start me up" without them! winking smiley thumbs up

Date: October 6, 2014 09:16

BTW Chris from Belgium, your "blue cover" is part of the d/l at [www.guitars101.com]. So that accounts for the "blue cover" and the "2 disc" cover, leaving BeforeTheyMakeMeRun's one "orphaned"!

Posted by: Quique-stone ()
Date: October 6, 2014 16:33

Thanks for analysing the dvd and telling us stonesman87! Btw you were the only one who answered my question about the cover on the 29th September...thanks! If I had known that the menu could be in Spanish I would have downloaded the dvd...but I didn't! Most of the times complete info helps the downloaders a lot!

Date: October 6, 2014 17:16

I'm still a little confused about this release.
Unfortunately, I was to late to download it.

If someone has the time and bandwidth, I would really appreciate a re-upload (be it WT, Mega or Filefactory).
If it's mega or Filefactory, I would be more than glad to re-upload it to WT (or FF, or Mega).

Also, if someone has the rsvp version, it would be appreciated if it would be shared.

Thanks in Advance,

Chris from Belgium

Posted by: Rolling on ()
Date: October 6, 2014 22:30

BeforeTheyMakeMeRun
I don't have a scan available, and it is hard for me to find this DVD's cover online, but here's a similar one (although a low resolution, sorry). Maybe somone else can make a cover for this DVD?

Maybe you can take a photo of the artwork with your cellphone and upload it here for us to see which version this is?

Date: October 7, 2014 08:26

Rolling on
BeforeTheyMakeMeRun

Maybe you can take a photo of the artwork with your cellphone and upload it here for us to see which version this is?

The front cover of this one matches the artwork in the main menu of BeforeTheyMakeMeRun's upload, so a good-size HQ scan would be what's needed, IMHO.

Posted by: Rolling on ()
Date: October 7, 2014 09:52

stonesman87
Rolling on
BeforeTheyMakeMeRun

The front cover of this one matches the artwork in the main menu of BeforeTheyMakeMeRun's upload, so a good-size HQ scan would be what's needed, IMHO.

I know, but he has written 'similar' not 'the same'. WT is a copy maker of existing boots and it would be nice to get the original one.

Posted by: THE DON ()
Date: October 7, 2014 10:44

Here is the artwork: i have for this show.

LINK: [we.tl]
Link valid until October 14.

I hope it's what you guys are looking for.

Date: October 7, 2014 10:49

THE DON
Here is the artwork: i have for this show.

Link valid until October 14.

I hope it's what you guys are looking for.

Sorry, I wish it was, but it's just a repeat of the "blue" one that Chris from Belgium posted above. The one we need is full-size scan of the one that BeforeTheyMakeMeRun posted on September 29 above. Still hoping .....

Posted by: kitoise ()
Date: October 7, 2014 18:34

Can someone post the Join trip one "Sweet big Apple"?
Thanks in advance
Chris

Date: October 7, 2014 19:20

kitoise
Can someone post the Join trip one "Sweet big Apple"?
Thanks in advance
Chris

Will do, if you can wait; might take 1 or 2 days, depending on the other stuff I'm doing on my PC.
Will start a new topic so you don't have to come back here every time to check if the links are already up.

Chris from Belgium

Posted by: THE DON ()
Date: October 7, 2014 19:54

I found the artwork that BeforeTheyMakeMeRun has on my external drive but even though i am posting it here it is not the best quality. So you decide if you want to keep it or leave it.

Valid until October 14.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-10-08 00:45 by THE DON.

Posted by: kitoise ()
Date: October 7, 2014 19:59

Thanks Coowooters!!
Chris

Date: October 7, 2014 20:56

LOL!!!!!!!

Chris from Belgium

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1992
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home