Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Sweet Summer Sun Tumbling Dice Japan-only bonus track (the video track, not the audio track)
Posted by: stonesman87 ()
Date: May 18, 2014 12:56

I gotta ask about this one Anybody, go ahead and say if it's official, but is a grab of just this track in video format available anywhere for viewing on the www?

Re: Sweet Summer Sun Tumbling Dice Japan-only bonus track (the video track, not the audio track)
Date: May 19, 2014 15:39

Not putting the pressure on here at all, but does anybody know where to find this single video track that's on none of the regular SSS DVD releases? sad smiley

Re: Sweet Summer Sun Tumbling Dice Japan-only bonus track (the video track, not the audio track)
Posted by: dennycranium ()
Date: May 19, 2014 20:43

what specific track are you looking for?

Date: May 20, 2014 13:20

As per the heading in my thread, I'm looking for the video of Tumbling Dice from the Japan-only Sweet Summer Sun DVD. Doesn't appear on any other country's release.

Posted by: exilestones ()
Date: May 20, 2014 20:46

I haven't seen the "Tumbling Dice" video bonus track. I've look extensively. There is an audio rip of it floating around.

Japan Advanced SSS Box Set with "Tumbing Dice" video - link

The super mega deluxe advanced box set of Sweet Summer Sun is still available if you want to pay $160.00 to get that track! LOL!

link

It would be worth the money if it came with the cute Beagle.

Posted by: stonesmuziekfan ()
Date: May 22, 2014 12:29

Bitch:
[www.youtube.com]

From the same YouTube user there's these other 2 videos:

[www.youtube.com]

[www.youtube.com][/quote]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1731
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home