Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Post by Request : - Newcastle 23rd June 1982
Posted by: Tonstone ()
Date: January 1, 2014 16:29

As requested,

[we.tl]

Available until January 8th

Not the best of recordings - but I believe this is the only source available unless someone is sitting on a better recording?

Re: Post by Request : - Newcastle 23rd June 1982
Posted by: barbabang ()
Date: January 1, 2014 17:27

Hi Tonstone thank you very much! The best wishes for 2014!

Posted by: ade ()
Date: January 1, 2014 18:32

thanks

Date: January 1, 2014 19:10

YESS!!! THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!!! very kind of you! and best wishes for 2014 to everyone here!! and yes, the spreadsheet said there was only one source for this show,it will have to do! THANK YOU!! smileys with beer

Date: January 1, 2014 19:42

allroadstorichards
YESS!!! THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!!! very kind of you! and best wishes for 2014 to everyone here!! and yes, the spreadsheet said there was only one source for this show,it will have to do! THANK YOU!! smileys with beer

You are very welcome - And best wishes to you also for 2014

Posted by: hobshobs ()
Date: January 1, 2014 20:15

As a fan of both, the greatest rock 'n' roll band in the world and a season ticket holder at St. James' Park I can't thank you enough for making this available. Very very much appreciated. Thanks.

Date: January 1, 2014 23:08

hobshobs
As a fan of both, the greatest rock 'n' roll band in the world and a season ticket holder at St. James' Park I can't thank you enough for making this available. Very very much appreciated. Thanks.

You are also welcome hobshobs - Love Newcastle United too,starting to play a bit better. I am a Hibs fan - big Edinburgh Derby tomorrow !!! C'mon you Hibees !!!!!

Date: January 2, 2014 02:12

Tonstone
hobshobs

You are also welcome hobshobs - Love Newcastle United too,starting to play a bit better. I am a Hibs fan - big Edinburgh Derby tomorrow !!! C'mon you Hibees !!!!!

Small world. I actually live in South Queensferry, just outside Edinburgh as I'm sure you know. Good luck tomorrow. You never know another 7-0?

Date: January 2, 2014 02:33

hobshobs
Tonstone
hobshobs

Small world. I actually live in South Queensferry, just outside Edinburgh as I'm sure you know. Good luck tomorrow. You never know another 7-0?

Very Small indeed - I moved from Edinburgh and now live in Livingston - 7-0 ? At this moment I would take a 1- 0 Thanks for the support - keep in touch.

Date: January 4, 2014 15:54

Tonstone
hobshobs
Tonstone
hobshobs

Very Small indeed - I moved from Edinburgh and now live in Livingston - 7-0 ? At this moment I would take a 1- 0 Thanks for the support - keep in touch.

Will do neighbour! 2-1smiling smiley Great start to the New Year. Watched the game on Sky, Big Terry seems to be working his magic already and nice to see the ground jam packed again.

Date: January 4, 2014 18:50

HAHA! I think its awesome that my request for this show has also brought friends together and talk sports,etc! you guys are great! NEIGHBOURS NEIGHBOURS NEIGHGBOURS!!! LOL!!!!! CHEERS!!smileys with beer

Posted by: austrianstones ()
Date: January 4, 2014 19:39

is this the same as Rockin' Rott Recording CD-R (RRR-2002-023) ?

anyway thanks for sharing!

Date: January 4, 2014 23:42

hobshobs
Tonstone
hobshobs
Tonstone
hobshobs

Will do neighbour! 2-1smiling smiley Great start to the New Year. Watched the game on Sky, Big Terry seems to be working his magic already and nice to see the ground jam packed again.

Yes great start to the New Year !! the Stadium was packed and atmosphere electric, my son got us tickets - into Edinburgh a few beers a pizza and the perfect result. - Hobshobs if there is anything you are looking for that's not in the 'Vault' just let me know, if I have anything I am always willing to share or post. smileys with beer

Date: January 4, 2014 23:43

allroadstorichards
HAHA! I think its awesome that my request for this show has also brought friends together and talk sports,etc! you guys are great! NEIGHBOURS NEIGHBOURS NEIGHGBOURS!!! LOL!!!!! CHEERS!!smileys with beer

Yes the IORR board is full of great people.thumbs up

Date: January 4, 2014 23:47

austrianstones
is this the same as Rockin' Rott Recording CD-R (RRR-2002-023) ?

anyway thanks for sharing!

Hi austrianstones, I am not sure as I don't have Rockin' Rott Recording CD-R (RRR-2002-023, but to my knowledge there is only one circuating copy of this show, so I presume it will be,I know mine was from a very low generation tape copy that I transferred to CDR. If anyone has Rockin'Rott's recording perhaps they can let us know.

Posted by: austrianstones ()
Date: January 5, 2014 14:00

Posted by: Quique-stone ()
Date: January 6, 2014 23:06

Thanks Tonstone!

I like to watch English football on TV every weekened...and I'm really far away!

Date: January 7, 2014 01:27

Hi Quique - stone Happy New year!!! smileys with beer - Ah you should also watch Scottish Football !! - Where are you from ?

Posted by: Quique-stone ()
Date: January 7, 2014 16:18

Happy New year to you too Tonstone!!!

I was born in Uruguay but live since almost 45 years in Argentina!
I would like to watch Scottish Football, but the main problem is that the local TV doesn't transmit this league. I only know two teams: Celtic and Glasgow Rangers. And Rod Stewart's fanathym for the Celtics. Anyway I still remember the Scottish team during the WC Argentina 78 with Archie Gemmill, they were very popular and liked here and also the one that played at WC Mexico 86, particulary because they were in the zone with Germany and Uruguay.

Date: January 7, 2014 20:05

Tonstone
hobshobs
Tonstone
hobshobs
Tonstone
hobshobs

Yes great start to the New Year !! the Stadium was packed and atmosphere electric, my son got us tickets - into Edinburgh a few beers a pizza and the perfect result. - Hobshobs if there is anything you are looking for that's not in the 'Vault' just let me know, if I have anything I am always willing to share or post. smileys with beer

Thanks for your kind offer. Appreciated. Would be delighted to help out with anything you may be looking for Stones wise if I have it. Also have a wealth of Springsteen if you are at all interested in The Boss.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-01-07 20:05 by hobshobs.

Posted by: stonesmuziekfan ()
Date: January 7, 2014 21:33

Thanks

Date: January 12, 2014 23:36

stonesmuziekfan
Thanks

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 918
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home