Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Missing '81 shows
Date: December 13, 2013 09:17

Hello,everyone,im new to this site and THANK YOU for approving me!! Does anyone(or anyone know if they exist) have the following '81 shows??

Sep14 SirMorgans cove
October 25 Orlando
october 29 Houston
October 14 Seattle

I can probably upload the seattle 0ctober 14th show,i can rip it fron the dvd and create some files for them,i want to give out to everyone since i am asking about the above shows! Im glad for the ST.LOUIS show finally circulating.THANKS IN ADVANCE!! ....ALL ROADS LEAD TO RICHARDS!!!.......

Re: Missing '81 shows
Posted by: marko ()
Date: December 13, 2013 10:39

Houston oct 29th is coming out on mono soundboard,the audience recording is only for
if you really need that one,not very good recording.

Seattle 14.10 is badly distorted soundboard

Orlando show are available

Date: December 13, 2013 20:09

THANK YOU marko!!! i can probably try and clean up the seattle show and put some work into it and upload it.I dont mind bad audience recordings for the Houston show,but if its on its way (mono souindboard),then i guess its worth the wait. Do you have the orlando 25.10 show??

Posted by: marko ()
Date: December 14, 2013 08:34

I have 2 versions of Orlando 25.10 1981 winking smiley and one of the 1st day taken from very lowgen tape.

Posted by: HEILOOBAAS ()
Date: December 14, 2013 09:45

marko
Houston oct 29th is coming out on mono soundboard,the audience recording is only for

You're not missing anything if you don't have Seattle 14. The 15th show is red hot (of course I saw the 14th - d'oh! B O R I N G!).

Date: December 14, 2013 09:52

marko
I have 2 versions of Orlando 25.10 1981 winking smiley and one of the 1st day taken from very lowgen tape.
AWESOME!!! could i request the Orlando 25 show??? i have the Orlando 24 show already....THANK YOU SO MUCH Marko!!!

Date: December 14, 2013 09:54

HEILOOBAAS
marko

You're not missing anything if you don't have Seattle 14. The 15th show is red hot (of course I saw the 14th - d'oh! B O R I N G!).
Yeah the dvds seemed pretty boring in a way,i just wanted to complete the collectionsmileys with beer

Posted by: joemusic1958 ()
Date: January 5, 2014 19:27

What about either Cleveland show from the mixing desk ? Neither of those have shown up yet in soundboard. Both exist as poor audience recordings to the best of my knowledge :>(

Posted by: Elmo Lewis ()
Date: January 7, 2014 22:43

allroadstorichards
marko
AWESOME!!! could i request the Orlando 25 show??? i have the Orlando 24 show already....THANK YOU SO MUCH Marko!!!

I have both Orlando shows if ya need 'em. The 25th show was my first Stones gig. The 24th is "Happy Birthday, Willie" and has the crowd singing "Happy Birthday" to Mr. Wyman.

sbking@wildblue.net

Thanks to all who have supplied me with boots thru the years!

"No Anchovies, Please"

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1495
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home