Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

POST mannheim on ice OBR original
Posted by: marko ()
Date: October 28, 2013 19:51

CD 1:[mega.co.nz]

CD 2:[mega.co.nz]

Re: POST mannheim on ice OBR original
Posted by: Britney ()
Date: October 28, 2013 21:34

Tnx Marko!

www.rsundercover.eu

Posted by: stonesmuziekfan ()
Date: October 28, 2013 22:16

Thanks
wonder the diferences to my own version

Posted by: Britney ()
Date: October 29, 2013 14:41

The Stonesvault copy and other downloads/tradecopies had some small digital issues that surfaced during some remastering/re-editing I did. As I recall on the Stonesvault copy it is nothing the majority of listeners would notice. Assuming the digital artefacts occurred somewhere in the line-age I requested a copy with known line-age straight from the silver discs.

Since the tracklength of tracks on all the copies I had found were different to the info found on [dbboots.com] I assumed all circulating copies were a re-edit of the original. But since the tracks on marko’s straight copy of the silver discs have the same length as the Stonesvault upload I reckon both are a copy of the OBR original and the info on dbboots is wrong.

That being said; Marko's silverdisc copy has some audible digital clicks in YCAGYW. So there’s possibly something wrong with the mastering/pressing of the OBR originals.

www.rsundercover.eu

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-10-29 14:42 by Britney.

Posted by: mickcawber ()
Date: October 29, 2013 17:43

I will check mine when I get access in a couple of weeks, and see if any better.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1809
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home