Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Request: Fire and blimstone 1973 EXILE Label And Eau de Cologne '73 No label
Posted by: Godxofxrock9 ()
Date: October 23, 2013 15:26

I have alot of the exile label shows but i don't seem to have this one could someone help me out. same with this no label i have alot of 73 shows but not this one i would greatly appreciate it if some one could upload them for me
Please and Thank You

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2013-10-23 15:29 by Godxofxrock9.

Re: Request: Fire and blimstone 1973 EXILE Label And Eau de Cologne '73 No label
Posted by: stonesmuziekfan ()
Date: October 23, 2013 19:47

Hi, here is fire and Blimstone.

1973_09_03_EXM-008AB_Fire_and_Blimstone_At_Eisstadion_Mannheim_rar
[www.filefactory.com]

Please send me a list of the exile cd's you have,
maybe you can fill some gaps in my collection.

Re: Request: Fire and blimstone 1973 EXILE Label And Eau de Cologne '73 No label
Posted by: Godxofxrock9 ()
Date: October 23, 2013 19:55

stonesmuziekfan
Hi, here is fire and Blimstone.

1973_09_03_EXM-008AB_Fire_and_Blimstone_At_Eisstadion_Mannheim_rar
[www.filefactory.com]

Please send me a list of the exile cd's you have,
maybe you can fill some gaps in my collection.
Ok japp i will try to get back to you i don't have alot of time like i used to

Posted by: justanideal ()
Date: October 24, 2013 01:02

Thanks for the Fire and Brimstone, stonesmuziekfan.
-------------cheers, justanideal

Posted by: Britney ()
Date: October 24, 2013 02:37

Thanks Jaap. Much better than the DAC and SODD releases of this tape.

www.rsundercover.eu

Posted by: kleermaker ()
Date: October 24, 2013 17:27

Thanks Jaap!

Date: October 24, 2013 18:13

Speaking of this show. Can anybody share a straight, flawless copy of the OBR release from this show ('Mannheim On Ice')? All digital copies I have heard so far seem to be re-edits that have some minor digital flaws.

www.rsundercover.eu

Posted by: stonesmuziekfan ()
Date: October 24, 2013 21:38

Britney
Speaking of this show. Can anybody share a straight, flawless copy of the OBR release from this show ('Mannheim On Ice')? All digital copies I have heard so far seem to be re-edits that have some minor digital flaws.

Whatever flawless means, maybe this is what you're looking for

1973.09.03 OBR 458 CD 027 Mannheim On Ice (Outsider Bird Records OBR 458 CD 027).rar [www.filefactory.com]

Posted by: kleermaker ()
Date: October 24, 2013 23:01

Godxofxrock9
I have alot of the exile label shows but i don't seem to have this one could someone help me out. same with this no label i have alot of 73 shows but not this one i would greatly appreciate it if some one could upload them for me
Please and Thank You

NB: NO soundboard in the Cologne show!

Date: October 24, 2013 23:34

stonesmuziekfan
Britney

Whatever flawless means, maybe this is what you're looking for

1973.09.03 OBR 458 CD 027 Mannheim On Ice (Outsider Bird Records OBR 458 CD 027).rar [www.filefactory.com]

Hi Jaap,

The Stonesvaultcopy suffers from the same problem I found on other copies. Some small digital issues that surfaced during remastering/re-editing I did. Nothing the majority of listeners would notice. I suspect they occurred somewhere in the line-age so that's why I requested a copy with known line-age straight from the silver discs. Thanks for yer response.

www.rsundercover.eu

Posted by: LiveAtHidepark ()
Date: October 24, 2013 23:34

Godxofxrock9
Please and Thank You

Do you want the Joconde or a picture of the Joconde ?

Date: October 25, 2013 14:11

Unfortunately this copy of Fire And Blimstone also has it's issues. There's dropouts and/or diginoise in Tumblin' Dice, Angie, YCAGWYW, Midnight Rambler and the introductions.

Soundwise this is the best bootlegrelease for this alternate tape of the Mannheim show, despite Exile's afwul mastering (extreme boosting of some frequencies).

www.rsundercover.eu

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1748
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home