Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
Brixton Academy '95 proshot
Posted by: Mr.D ()
Date: May 14, 2013 22:45

A rumor of this show being made public by the same people who released Munich 2003 surfaced a few months ago, has anybody heard anything since?

Re: Brixton Academy '95 proshot
Posted by: falo01 ()
Date: May 14, 2013 23:27

it does exist, but definetly not shared from the same people than munich 2003.
in fact it hasnt been shared yet to my knowledge.

Posted by: Sici ()
Date: May 15, 2013 14:26

these people want to bring the records in the grave?
Very shame and sad
I have always traded my recordings
Sici

Date: May 15, 2013 15:57

Sici
these people want to bring the records in the grave?
Very shame and sad
I have always traded my recordings
Sici

I doubt the munich2003 people have a copy of that.
it was broadcasted on a fan fair in 1999 in london in public,
thats all I know about it.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-05-15 15:58 by falo01.

Posted by: Munichhilton ()
Date: May 15, 2013 17:13

falo01
thats all I know about it.

Oh suuuuuuuuure...

Posted by: Mr.D ()
Date: May 15, 2013 22:44

The good news is that this show along with several others will eventually released by Eagle Rock.

Posted by: JumpinJeppeFlash ()
Date: May 15, 2013 23:09

I know one person with a complete copy. He will never share it and got it in London back in 1999.

Date: May 15, 2013 23:36

JumpinJeppeFlash
I know one person with a complete copy. He will never share it and got it in London back in 1999.

Yet he continues to enjoy all that we have shared...

Date: May 16, 2013 00:11

Munichhilton
JumpinJeppeFlash

Mmm, i hope to have more time after the summer so i can help people in need for boottitles and shows here.

Date: May 16, 2013 02:38

JumpinJeppeFlash
Munichhilton
JumpinJeppeFlash

Mmm, i hope to have more time after the summer so i can help people in need for boottitles and shows here.

You're not the problem Jesper...you're the solution.
Now go and push your 'friend' to the ground and take Brixton...

Date: May 17, 2013 00:24

Munichhilton
JumpinJeppeFlash
Munichhilton
JumpinJeppeFlash

You're not the problem Jesper...you're the solution.
Now go and push your 'friend' to the ground and take Brixton...

thumbs up

Damn, that show is good! Had to take my old WOW DVD out and play it loud! Fantastic even though it's a audience shot.

Posted by: Dan ()
Date: May 17, 2013 21:05

I love the way Keith gracefully throws the cigarette over his shoulder when it comes time for his vocals on Dead Flowers.

Posted by: Honestman ()
Date: May 19, 2013 03:04

bump for tryin' to push on page 2 one seller who could have used one thread instead of 10 to try to sell his stuffangry smiley

HMN

Posted by: steini ()
Date: May 19, 2013 18:44

"bump for tryin' to push on page 2 one seller who could have used one thread instead of 10 to try to sell his stuff"

Can you please explain what this means for me, i donĀ“t understand this sentence of yours wich i have bumbed into more than twice?
Thank you.

Posted by: JimmyShelter ()
Date: May 19, 2013 20:09

Someone started 10 threads trying to sell his stuff, they were quite annoying because they took up half of the page and could (should) all have been put into 1 thread .
Honestman pushed them all off the bottom of the page by 'bumping' all of the threads above them.

'Bumping' means adding a post (like I am doing now) in order to bring the thread back up to the top of the page.

Posted by: coowouters ()
Date: May 19, 2013 23:14

Bump
angry smiley

Chris from Belgium

Posted by: stonesmuziekfan ()
Date: May 20, 2013 10:21

grinning smiley

Posted by: Captain Teague ()
Date: May 20, 2013 15:55

JumpinJeppeFlash

Unless you have actually seen it, I think this is most probably BS (just like the person who "knows" someone who recorded the 100 Club in 1986).

Posted by: hockenheim95 ()
Date: May 20, 2013 16:10

does anybody know where to geht the audience shot?

Posted by: scottkeef ()
Date: May 20, 2013 16:39

Captain Teague
JumpinJeppeFlash

Unless you have actually seen it, I think this is most probably BS (just like the person who "knows" someone who recorded the 100 Club in 1986).

I don't "know" someone who recorded the 86 100 Club, I know someone who has seen it...(just like I was told how full of crap I was about the 89 tour rehearsal videos)

Date: May 20, 2013 16:43

scottkeef
Captain Teague
JumpinJeppeFlash

I don't "know" someone who recorded the 86 100 Club, I know someone who has seen it...(just like I was told how full of crap I was about the 89 tour rehearsal videos)

what 1989 rehearsal video?

Date: May 20, 2013 16:45

hockenheim95
scottkeef
Captain Teague
JumpinJeppeFlash

what 1989 rehearsal video?

Oh no, not this again...stay down scott...stay down...

Date: May 20, 2013 17:35

Captain Teague
JumpinJeppeFlash

Oh well and you think i care about what you think?

Date: May 20, 2013 17:41

hockenheim95

If you want to buy a silver copy a can provide you with a contact. Obviously the best would be if somebody would upload it here, i can do that when i get home from work. But i wont be home untill the end of june.

Date: May 20, 2013 17:58

JumpinJeppeFlash
hockenheim95

If you want to buy a silver copy a can provide you with a contact. Obviously the best would be if somebody would upload it here, i can do that when i get home from work. But i wont be home untill the end of june.

yes an upload would be the best thing. thank you for your effort. mayber some day it will appear here...thank you

Posted by: scottkeef ()
Date: May 20, 2013 18:56

hockenheim95
scottkeef
Captain Teague
JumpinJeppeFlash

the one discussed here that the 89 "Dead Man Cumming" box set was taken from..obviously since then the video was taken down. I've had a copy of it for years..its not the entire tape.just excerpts of each song. proves it exists tho. just like the majority of the 81 sbs were video sourced but hey, I don't know anything...

what 1989 rehearsal video?[/quote
[www.iorr.org]

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2013-05-20 19:03 by scottkeef.

Posted by: henrik87 ()
Date: May 20, 2013 19:22

Does anyone have the video of these rehearsals? Unfortunately the YT video of the excerpts is down.

Posted by: coffeepotman ()
Date: July 20, 2013 14:18

Someone brought up this show over in Tell Me so I was just wondering if there has been any news on the Brixton Show audio or video, figured I'd bump this one up so it doesn't get lost below all the 50 and counting shows.

Posted by: Keessie ()
Date: July 20, 2013 14:56

I heard that Rattlesnake brings a Brixton CD out

Date: July 20, 2013 15:02

Keessie
I heard that Rattlesnake brings a Brixton CD out

yes just received the info from a friend that he preordered a copy,
don`t know which label

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2008
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home