Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Keith Richards: I May Have Flashbacks At Hyde Park
Posted by: Lien ()
Date: July 5, 2013 12:13

Keith Richards has been telling XFM that he fully expects to be having "flashbacks" when The Rolling Stones play Hyde Park this weekend.

You can hear the full interview below:

[www.xfm.co.uk]

Re: Keith Richards: I May Have Flashbacks At Hyde Park
Posted by: hobshobs ()
Date: July 5, 2013 13:43

Hi Everyone,

Many thanks to Lien for the above post.

I've captured this interview with Keith from the radio station website. Captured using Soundforge in .wav format, then compressed to flac8 using Switch Sound File Convertor. I've opened a mega account so as I can share this and hopefully a lot more with everyone in the future.

The link to the capture is below. I hope it works for everyone who wants to download the interview.

Just wanted to say a big thank you to everyone for all the downloads I have made from this site. Though a long time Stones fan it is only recently that I have began to understand how this whole upload / download / sharing thing works.

Thanks again to all for your kindness in sharing some wonderful Stones offerings and helping me add to my Stones Collection. It is very much appreciated.

Robert (hobshobs).

Note: Just a heads up but I have had difficulty downloading via 'mega' using Internet Explorer in the past. Thankfully it has always worked fine when using Google Chrome.

[mega.co.nz]

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 2013-07-05 13:49 by hobshobs.

Posted by: Lien ()
Date: July 5, 2013 15:45

and another one... winking smiley

Andy Bush interviews Keith 'Keef' Richards on the eve of The Rolling Stones gig in Hyde Park. They chat about Keef's wardrobe, playing at Glastonbury, the Hells Angels, Mick?s outfit at the 69 gig and much more. — Recorded: 5 July 2013 — Duration: 9 minutes 15 seconds

[player.absoluteradio.co.uk]

Posted by: Quique-stone ()
Date: July 5, 2013 16:21

Hi Robert (hobshobs), it is really nice to read the kind of post you wrote. I personally appreciate it very much and inspires me to do the same.
Many thanks congratulations!

I can't download from Mega even if I have installed Google Chrome, but it seems tio be a little bit old and doesn't work for Mega. I'm trying to install the latest G Chrome but don't want to lose my old settings...any instructions for that are very welcome! Thanks!

Date: July 5, 2013 19:04

Installing the new Google Chrome didn't fix the Mega issue I'm having!
As it is a small file, would any collaborator upload it to Weransfer please?
TIA

Edit: I finally got the file but with Firefox installing the addblock give by a good friend from here!

THANKS!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-07-05 21:27 by Quique-stone.

Date: July 5, 2013 22:28

Hi Quique-stone,

Many thanks for your kind words and that is great news that you have managed to get the file with a little help from your friend.

I have just captured the Absolute Radio interview with Keith (thanks again Lien for posting the link). I have compressed to flac and am currently uploading to 'mega'.

I'll post the link here in an hour or so for anyone who wants to download it.

Best Wishes,
Robert (hobshobs).

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-07-05 22:28 by hobshobs.

Date: July 5, 2013 22:46

Thanks in advance Robert! drinking smiley

Date: July 5, 2013 22:58

Again, many thanks to Lien for the link to the Absolute Radio interview with Keith. I've captured the audio using Soundforge in .wav format, then compressed to flac8 using Switch Sound File Convertor.

The link to the capture is below. I hope it works for everyone who wants to download the interview.

[mega.co.nz]

Robert (hobshobs).

Date: July 6, 2013 00:58

Thanks again Robert! I solved today my problem with the Mega downloads and it worked real fine!
Cheers!
smileys with beer

Posted by: stonesmuziekfan ()
Date: July 6, 2013 20:29

THANKS FOR THIS ONE

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1257
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home