Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Request: The Swinging Pig; Washinghton D.C. August 1st 1994
Posted by: coowouters ()
Date: December 20, 2012 14:52

Would appreciate it if someone could post this one.

TIA,

Chris from Belgium

Re: Request: The Swinging Pig; Washinghton D.C. August 1st 1994
Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: December 20, 2012 17:17

Uploading now to Filefactory & wetransfer...(from my silvers)...........might take a few hours.......at least we know what this is..........cool smiley .......cheers Chris.....

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-12-20 17:17 by EddieByword.

Date: December 20, 2012 23:50

Thanks!
At last a show we have some info about grinning smiley

Chris from Belgium

Date: December 21, 2012 11:27

Hi Chris....two things happened,
1. I forgot to break down the size of the files with Filefactory, so, so far there is only a 1.3GB file there which you need to be a Premium member to get. Don't worry though if you're not, I'm sending it all again in 4 parts.
Also for some reason, 'Wetransfer' came to the end about 20 minutes ago and instead of me getting a message saying "thanks for using etc & a link...."...the whole upload started again saying 9 hours ???? I've got no idea why,
Anyway unless you've got a Premium with Filefactory try again in about 10 hours..........

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-12-21 11:28 by EddieByword.

Date: December 21, 2012 11:41

EddieByword
1. I forgot to break down the size of the files with Filefactory, so, so far there is only a 1.3GB file there which you need to be a Premium member to get. Don't worry though if you're not, I'm sending it all again in 4 parts.
Also for some reason, 'Wetransfer' came to the end about 20 minutes ago and instead of me getting a message saying "thanks for using etc & a link...."...the whole upload started again saying 9 hours ???? I've got no idea why,
Anyway unless you've got a Premium with Filefactory try again in about 10 hours..........
No problem Mike, I can wait.
I've had this shi.. with Wetransfer happening to me a couple of times, especially with larger files. Several times, when uploading a large file, it would stop at 80 or 90% and give me the same message you got, but nothing happened! So I now split larger files into 2 parts (maximum 1 to 1.2 Gb) and haven't had any problems with Wetransfer since.

BTW, I'm not a Filefactory premium member.......

Chris from Belgium

Date: December 21, 2012 12:21

coowouters
EddieByword
No problem Mike, I can wait.
I've had this shi.. with Wetransfer happening to me a couple of times, especially with larger files. Several times, when uploading a large file, it would stop at 80 or 90% and give me the same message you got, but nothing happened! So I now split larger files into 2 parts (maximum 1 to 1.2 Gb) and haven't had any problems with Wetransfer since.

BTW, I'm not a Filefactory premium member.......

OK thanks for that info about 'wetransfer'. I'll send that one split into 4 up as well..........

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 943
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home