Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Ioffer.com
Posted by: strettonbull ()
Date: December 15, 2012 20:25

Someone has downloaded my O2 CDs and is selling them on Ioffer.com.

see here:

[www.ioffer.com]

[www.ioffer.com]

Oh well I suppose I should be flattered, but it's a bit naughty really.

Re: Ioffer.com
Posted by: JimmyShelter ()
Date: December 15, 2012 21:05

There's a weired kind of honesty about not even making different artwork eye rolling smiley
Or is it just sheer laziness or don't-give-a-***-ness?

Posted by: falo01 ()
Date: December 15, 2012 21:37

it`s the usual thing that happens, once something interesting is uploaded for free in the internet. don't worry too much, there is nothing we can do about it.

Posted by: maradona ()
Date: December 15, 2012 21:49

falo01
it`s the usual thing that happens, once something interesting is uploaded for free in the internet. don't worry too much, there is nothing we can do about it.

Totally agree with you, Olaf. I'm also a member who is profiting much from your uploads - but I would never sell them! The only positive thing is the fact that your recording seems to be more valuable than some official albums. This can be understood as a true compliment thumbs up

Posted by: TravellinMan ()
Date: December 15, 2012 22:09

Interesting marketing philosophy, buy 2 and get the higher priced item free.

Posted by: falo01 ()
Date: December 15, 2012 22:25

maradona
falo01

Totally agree with you, Olaf. I'm also a member who is profiting much from your uploads - but I would never sell them! The only positive thing is the fact that your recording seems to be more valuable than some official albums. This can be understood as a true compliment thumbs up

well thanks.
I stopped counting the bootlegs that contain my LA75 version, shrinked to death or not....

Posted by: Quique-stone ()
Date: December 15, 2012 23:14

JimmyShelter
There's a weired kind of honesty about not even making different artwork eye rolling smiley
Or is it just sheer laziness or don't-give-a-***-ness?

All that together in the same f$#@in' mind! thumbs down

Posted by: misterfrias ()
Date: December 16, 2012 15:40

strettonbull
Oh well I suppose I should be flattered, but it's a bit naughty really.

"Naughty" is the nice way of putting it.

I'm sorry someone else is trying to profit from your hard work, especially as you have generously made your recording (and accompanying artwork!) available for free.

But it is also a bit flattering. Good job!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1175
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home