Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

ROCK & ROLL HALL OF FAME 1989 SOUVENIR SET COMPLETE FOR SALE
Posted by: rsurf27 ()
Date: December 2, 2012 18:32

I REDUCE MY WISH-PRICE UNDER EURO 300,-.
WHO WANT THIS WONDERFUL ITEM?
[www.ebay.com]

1989 Pete Townsend inducts The Rolling Stones at Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame in New York.

A promotional compilation CD only available to guests at this 4th "Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame" annual induction dinner at the Waldorf-Astoria Hotel, NY, 18th January 1989.

The guest at this events become not only the CD, the get a colour brochure as a souvenir of that year's Induction Dinner.

This two items of the set is rare enough. But only with a compact cassette is this set realy complete.

ROLLING STONES Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame 1989 (1989 US 8" x 12" glossy 48-page colour brochure with fold-out front cover produced as a souvenir of that year's Induction Dinner for the Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame featuring biographies of inductees The Rolling Stones, Dion, Otis Redding, Stevie Wonder and The Temptations plus a fascinating collection of essays by some of America's most noted music writers including Lenny Kaye on Phil Spector, Stanley Booth on the history and influence of Memphis, Nick Tosches on Rhythm and Blues, and Ken Barnes' study of Brill Building era Producers).

ROLLING STONES Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame 1989 CD with 22 tracks (4 tracks by the Rolling Stones)

ROLLING STONES Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame 1989 compact cassette (still sealed) with 22 tracks (4 tracks by the Rolling Stones)

All items in near mint or still sealed conditions.

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 2012-12-05 18:24 by rsurf27.

Re: ROCK & ROLL HALL OF FAME 1989 SOUVENIR SET COMPLETE FOR SALE
Posted by: rsurf27 ()
Date: December 5, 2012 18:22

I REDUCE MY WISH-PRICE UNDER EURO 300,-.
WHO WANT THIS WONDERFUL ITEM.
[www.ebay.com]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1487
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home