Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

POST HAPPY BIRTDAY MICK BRCD 1918
Posted by: DocAndCat ()
Date: August 14, 2012 20:31

From silver Lossless qaulity Artwork included
NYC 72 july 24,25 & 26 in soundboard quality
Uptight-Satisfaction from NYC in SnB .... great

[wtrns.fr]

Enjoy

Re: POST HAPPY BIRTDAY MICK BRCD 1918
Posted by: blakeeik ()
Date: August 14, 2012 22:47

Uptight is actually philly jul 20th

Posted by: austrianstones ()
Date: August 15, 2012 00:06

thanx very much !

Posted by: Quique-stone ()
Date: August 15, 2012 01:58

Thanks for another silver share "DaC"! smileys with beer

Date: August 15, 2012 19:30

I compare this version of Uptight/Satisfaction to my other one from Philly july 21 1st show (STP box rattle snake) with audacity

For me these two versions are taken from two different shows

Date: August 16, 2012 02:11

DocAndCat
I compare this version of Uptight/Satisfaction to my other one from Philly july 21 1st show (STP box rattle snake) with audacity

For me these two versions are taken from two different shows

Doc, true fact! They did not play Uptight in the first show. On the 21st the played it on the 2nd show. And it is different than this one.

This one comes frome the only show from the 20th and is taken directly from @#$%& Blues film. It matches the audience tape of the 20th.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-08-16 02:16 by blakeeik.

Date: August 16, 2012 04:45

They did play uptight first show twetyfirst philly. mick wore the short sleeve jumpsuit philly £2, toronto #one & charlotte. they did perform the encotre phiilly arvo. my delete & number one keys are broke so that's why this post is a mess.

"The wonder of Jimi Hendrix was that he could stand up at all he was so pumped full of drugs." Patsy, Patsy Stone

Date: August 16, 2012 07:33

Thanks for all these informations about the location of U/S.

Date: August 16, 2012 18:31

Menace, you make an excellent point! I'm surprised no one has seen this until now. I think there may be even more inconsistencies in what we know of the Philly shows. I will do some more research. But for sure, this version of Uptight is from Philly, not New York.

Doc, you say you compared this version to STP 1972 vol 2 (rattlesnake). Which one? Cd1 or cd2?

Date: August 16, 2012 18:43

Ok Blakreeik you're right
I compared with the version from CS Blues movie , it's the same
And i chose the bad version from my STP box for my first investigation

Thanks for your comment

Date: August 17, 2012 02:54

uptight is fom different sources begins w/philly arvo & includes 7/26 & snippets of other sources. watch stevie's backup singers & mick's jumpsuit that's the bday show & then mick's wearing a long sleeve jumpsuit he wore purple phiilly #l, white short sleeve philly #2 & gold philly #3. so the white jumpsuit MAY be detroit £2 (white jumpsuit) or more likely NYC #3 (tuesday evening).

so then we have as sources for uptight: Philly #2 deffo NYC #4 deffo & very very likely NYC #3 as sources.

"The wonder of Jimi Hendrix was that he could stand up at all he was so pumped full of drugs." Patsy, Patsy Stone

Date: August 17, 2012 02:56

just listened to this & it's the CS Blues version.

Date: August 17, 2012 03:12

Menace, I agree there is video footage form multiple sources. What show do you think the audio is from?

Date: August 17, 2012 08:05

blakeeik
Menace, I agree there is video footage form multiple sources. What show do you think the audio is from?

this track is from cs blues - the audio is lifted straight from it. it's full of overdubs. the audio doesn't match the video except in the beginning, but the end w/all the screaming from the audience is cs blues. believe me, i've seen it like a hundred thousand times.

Date: August 17, 2012 08:07

BTW, wh. source is the MSG 26/7/72 show lifted from? Isw that the point of this? Otherwise I see absolutely no reason to release the bday soundbaord. computer going to mac doc tomorrow. i'll be gone for q a week or so. god the delete key is manna from f£cking heaven

Posted by: vancouver ()
Date: August 17, 2012 08:37

there is audience source of upthight/satisfaction (marco's post)

[www.sendspace.com]

10 - July 26, 1972 aud.flac

and here's a matrix of soundboard jumpingjack flash (soundboard is faded)

but here with audience in the end,,[www.sendspace.com]

RS MSG July 26 72 JJF Composite.flac

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1565
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home