Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

REQ: Compass Point Works
Posted by: Munichhilton ()
Date: October 27, 2010 20:53

Does anybody have links to this 2 CD set in FLAC files?
Would anybody be able to up it at HC?
I will give a big THANK YOU

Any help appreciated...no help appreciated too.

Thanks

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2010-10-27 20:56 by Munichhilton.

Re: REQ: Compass Point Works
Posted by: midnrambler ()
Date: October 28, 2010 18:48

Just an info: All tracks on these 2 CDs are from vinyl with crackles and available on other CDs in better quality.

Posted by: mitch ()
Date: October 28, 2010 19:22

midnrambler
Just an info: All tracks on these 2 CDs are from vinyl with crackles and available on other CDs in better quality.

To my knowledge, "I Won't Be Long" only appeared on this CD.
(I don't count the very rare and dispensable "Emotional Rescue Sessions - revisited" copied from this CD)
The Jagger intro of "Emotional Rescue" is also quite funny.

Date: October 28, 2010 22:40

Thanks for the information.
Where is the best source of the All About You outtake that seems to be exceedingly hard to find (losslessly anyway). Maybe a version without all the crackles....this is one of those oldies that I only have in MP3 and I would love an upgrade.

If anyone has the time I appreciate it.

I do have Emotional Rescue Revisited (Rebel Yell Factory) and even it lacks this All About You take 1.

Thanks

Posted by: midnrambler ()
Date: October 28, 2010 22:52

It Won't Be Long & All About You are also on the CD "Not Guilty", but I admit that the quality is not better there.

Date: October 29, 2010 19:59

midnrambler
It Won't Be Long & All About You are also on the CD "Not Guilty", but I admit that the quality is not better there.

Thank you
All About You 1 was also recently shared on HC as part of the EP "What A Feeling" and that version was scratchy vinyl too.

Maybe this track has not been put to CD from a source tape yet. Perhaps all versions are this vinyl LP rip that is circulating.

bump

Posted by: toomuchforme ()
Date: October 3, 2011 17:03

have the 2 cd's and flac too

"we know it's a bit late but we hope you don't mind if we stay"

Posted by: Britney ()
Date: October 3, 2011 20:15

Munichhilton
midnrambler

Thank you
All About You 1 was also recently shared on HC as part of the EP "What A Feeling" and that version was scratchy vinyl too.

Maybe this track has not been put to CD from a source tape yet. Perhaps all versions are this vinyl LP rip that is circulating.

bump
In bootlegland from tapesource sometimes means 'from decrackled/denoised vinyl source'. I'd like to hear a lossless copy of the Compass Point Works.

Posted by: tipps ()
Date: October 15, 2011 07:10

midnrambler

What are the names of the other cds, bootleg names please.

Posted by: getorte ()
Date: October 15, 2011 11:12

You can find :
- Lonely at top = Lonely at the top (TSP,Kok, GR & VGP), Paris results, Place Pigalle vol 1, Promotional rescue, Tattoo out

- Munich Hilton (vocal version)= Lonely at the top, Promotional rescue, Tattoo out

- What's the matter= Lonely at the top, Certaib chicks, Dirty work sessions, Place Pigalle vol 2, Paris results, Promotional rescue

- Gangsters maul = Lonely at the top, Promotional rescue, Place Pigalle vol 2, Paris results vol 2

- Sweet home chicago = Lonely at the top, Promotional rescue, Place Pigalle (VGP 4 CD), tattoo out

Date: October 15, 2011 11:27

- Linda Lu (aka dancing girls) = Paris results, Place Pigalle vol 1, Lonely at the top, Dirty work sessions, Place Pigalle (VGP 4 CD), Tattoo out

- Neighbours = tattoo you sessions, Start us up, Early stitches, Tattoo out, All inside our crazy dreams

- Little T & A # 1 = The eomotional rescue sessions, Start us up, tattoo too, Emotional rescue demos, Early stitches

- Heaven = Tattoo you sessions, Mixed pickles, Tattoo too, Early stitches, Tattoo out, All inside our crazy dreams

- No use in crying = tattoo you sessions, Tattoo you demos, Early stitches, Tattoo too, Tattoo out, All inside our crazy dreams

- Hang fire = Tattoo you sessions, Start us up, tattoo too, promotional rescue, In the 80's, Lonely et the top (TSP), Tattoo out, All inside our crazy dreams

- Still in love = Paris results vol 2, Place Pigalle vol 2, Place Pigalle (VGP 4 CD), Promotional rescue, All inside our crazy dreams

- Little T & A # 2 = Early stitches, tattoo too, Start us up, All inside our crazy dreams

- It won't be long = Not guilty (KR solo)

Date: October 15, 2011 11:54

And you can find the Part 2 on:

- Emotional rescue = anywhere (!)

- Let me go = In the 80's, Static in the attic, Accidents will happen (VGP & Dragoman)

- All about you = Not guilty (KR solo)

- Dance = Emotional rescue sessions, Emotional rescue demos

- Summer romance # 3 = same as above

- Summer romance # 4 = same

- Summer romance # 5 = Static in the attic

- Let's go steady = Static in the attic, Lonely at the top (TSP), Made in the shade, Accidents will happen (VGP & Dragoman), The creme of the hot stuff, Tattoo out

- Jah is not dead = Emotional rescue sessions, Emotional rescue demos

- I'll let you know = Bacj in the USA, One night with Tallahassee Lassie, The harder they come

- Munich Hilton = same as part 1 (vocal version)

Posted by: stonesmuziekfan ()
Date: October 17, 2011 21:41

I checked my files and yes I have them, but they were recently downloaded.
Than using the search option and there they were;

PART 1 - [www.iorr.org]
PART 2 - [www.iorr.org]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2004
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home