Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Selling: The Rolling Stones Jammin' Side by Side Philadelphia, 10/10/2005 A Bigger Bang Tour CD
Posted by: semmmel ()
Date: February 7, 2012 22:49

Re: Selling: The Rolling Stones Jammin' Side by Side Philadelphia, 10/10/2005 A Bigger Bang Tour CD
Posted by: midnrambler ()
Date: February 7, 2012 23:03

Hey, don't you think that one post with all your offers would be enough, instead of 20 posts with one offer each?

Re: Selling: The Rolling Stones Jammin' Side by Side Philadelphia, 10/10/2005 A Bigger Bang Tour CD
Posted by: Erik_Snow ()
Date: February 7, 2012 23:09

I was thinking the same

Posted by: THE DON ()
Date: February 8, 2012 03:08

me 3
This is not EBAY.

Posted by: edithgrove ()
Date: February 8, 2012 07:18

Don't you mean EPAY.

Date: February 8, 2012 07:24

edithgrove
Don't you mean EPAY.

lol

Posted by: Argentino ()
Date: February 8, 2012 23:07

THE DON
me 3
This is not EBAY.

You are right, this is not Ebay but this section is the right place to SELL Stones stuff, (Buy/Sell/Trade) so like it or not he is ok (looks like in the last years some people don't like the people who sell bootlegs, but remember, whitout them we never could get the greatest stuff we have now!), but i agree, one post for sale would be great!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-02-08 23:22 by Argentino.

Date: February 9, 2012 01:42

Argentino
THE DON
me 3
This is not EBAY.

You are right, this is not Ebay but this section is the right place to SELL Stones stuff, (Buy/Sell/Trade) so like it or not he is ok (looks like in the last years some people don't like the people who sell bootlegs, but remember, whitout them we never could get the greatest stuff we have now!), but i agree, one post for sale would be great!

Exactly one post for all would be ideal unless Ebay where you can post so many for individual boots.

Posted by: semmmel ()
Date: February 10, 2012 15:36

People, i'm sorry and i feel a bit guilty too, because i've found so much boots in the internet for free! I'm a big stones fan and i paid very much for all my boots... It's a shame to sell them all, but i'm a "poor" student, so i need the money and i enjoy listening to quality records now, like the new released 78 texas or 81 hampton show... But i still got all my bootlegs as mp3... It's only Rock N' Roll Guys, hope for a 2012 tour!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1358
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home