Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

The Rolling Stones - Ultimate Outtakes Collection Emotional Rescue smileys with beer
Posted by: hulloder ()
Date: December 7, 2011 12:17

[rollingstonesyesterdayspapers.blogspot.com]

seems very complete....What the experts say? smileys with beer

Re: The Rolling Stones - Ultimate Outtakes Collection Emotional Rescue smileys with beer
Posted by: vox12string ()
Date: December 9, 2011 02:43

Not sure about the ultimate bit, I believe there are 4 'Dance' outtakes, & 5 'Summer Romance' ones for a start. There's about 5 CDs worth of stuff from RCA LA 1978, Nassau 1979 & Paris 1979 to make up a complete Emotional set, they're all over the place though, the Paris tracks alone are spread over 5 different boots

Just noticed '22 - It's All Wrong', this was recorded jan-mar 1978, Some Girls sessions

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2011-12-09 03:00 by vox12string.

Re: The Rolling Stones - Ultimate Outtakes Collection Emotional Rescue smileys with beer
Posted by: hulloder ()
Date: December 9, 2011 08:37

Thanks VOX .. always accurate!!! smileys with beer

Posted by: Keef1966 ()
Date: December 23, 2011 00:43

I'd love to see a really really complete Some Girls Outtakes one as well.

Date: December 23, 2011 15:34

Sorry I spoke too soon....

The search button works quite well...

Date: December 24, 2011 18:42

The most glaring error is the inclusion of "Everything is Turning to Gold," the B-side of the 1978 "Shattered" 45, on an EMOTIONAL RESCUE outtakes colleciton.

Posted by: stonesmuziekfan ()
Date: December 26, 2011 00:03

It's the same one as posted here [www.iorr.org] but now with artworks.

Posted by: blakeeik ()
Date: December 29, 2011 02:53

Nice idea, but with obvious errors, no sources listed, and art that is not even proof read, it's hard to call this one "ultimate"

Date: December 29, 2011 04:52

Don't blame Matt for the art. Yer probably talking about my crappy artwork. A amateur doing amateur work. When I started buying bootlegs you got almost no information whatsoever.

I don't think "Ultimate" was to be taken quite so litterally. If you read the conversations here IORR
Each one of us would come up with something different. Personally I really dig his collections. Now if I was going to do my own best of collection what would I call it? Unsurpassed, rare trax, greatest rarities, ultra rare trax, All the good names have been taken. It took me forever to come up with a name for my best of. "The Best Of The Worst". at the time I was really into Keith's The Worst though it didn't even make it on my best of

Posted by: blakeeik ()
Date: December 29, 2011 05:20

I did not mean to criticize the art or the project. I just get a bit frustrated seeing somewhat familiar tracks and wondering what their origin is, and having to examine them all to figure out if there's anything "new." But, it's all good! It's still the Stones!

Date: December 29, 2011 05:32

My anti - artwork is probably way ahead of the times. I always hated picking up a record and getting it home to find out the only thing good about it is the deluxe cover. Hot Wacks was helpful sometimes. When I'm president I'm gunna make a law that no bootleg cd can have better artwork then the sound.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1422
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home