Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Request:Rotterdam de Doelen Tapes 1975
Posted by: monkeyman07 ()
Date: April 12, 2007 20:36

I made it easier to see for other people , i would like i f someone has any version of it and could post it here in IORR.
I dont care about format , it can be lossless or mp3 ,etc..
Please !

wipeacdc@hotmail.com
never too old or young to rocknroll!!!!!!

Re: Request:Rotterdam de Doelen Tapes 1975
Posted by: Cafaro ()
Date: April 13, 2007 02:41

What is it? i have not heard about this. Is it rehearsals?

Date: April 13, 2007 03:44

Yep
Pignose Records '' The Lost Rotterdam Tapes''

wipeacdc@hotmail.com

Posted by: Urban Wheel ()
Date: April 13, 2007 09:45

Very interesting I must say!

Daniel t has started the previous tread saying that he was mailed with the artwork. So if he's got it, why doesn't he want to share it?

Anybody else familiar with it?

Monkeyman good work with finding the original info..

Sincerely,

Urban Wheel

'Doo doo doo Heartbreaker'

Posted by: silkcut1978 ()
Date: April 13, 2007 13:33

rehearsal AND recording sessions.

about 30 minutes can be put together in more or less good quality but the remainder (about 290 minutes) takes place on the low-fi end of the scale - no way to enjoy it.

I once made myself a 6CD-set with the entire stuff on 5 CDs + the "good" 30 minutes on a 6th one and created artwork for it.

if there's someone who's really interested in it I might put it up on RO in flac-format. let me know

cheers

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2007-04-13 13:33 by silkcut1978.

Posted by: Urban Wheel ()
Date: April 13, 2007 13:44

Silkcut 1978,

I am interested into it!

I am a collector of the dutch concerts, gigs, rehearsals etc.

Woudl be great!

Sincerely,

Urban Wheel

'Doo doo doo Heartbreaker'

Date: April 13, 2007 15:00

I am really really interested , it would be great
Thanks for offering this to us!

wipeacdc@hotmail.com

Date: April 14, 2007 14:47

wipeacdc@hotmail.com

Posted by: daniel t ()
Date: April 14, 2007 15:11

Hey, Urban Steel

Read my last post again. I said I CAN'T POST IT. Does that mean I don't want to share it? I also said I can trade the old-fashined-way. Read also the other posts. Nobody asked me for it. They all asked for people to post it.

I also answered your question about who sent the artwork to me.
See my previous post here: [www.iorr.org]

I dare you to find someone here or over at Shidoobee who will agree with you that "I don't want to share stuff". Be aware that most of the time, I don't trade... I send stuff for free!!!!

Contact me at danielt218@hotmail.com and let me know your address and I'll mail your copies FOR FREE!!! If YOU can post it for others, then everyone will be happy. In the meantime, please, do your little inquiry about my reliability with people here and at Shidoobee.

Daniel (Wattswood)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2007-04-14 15:19 by daniel t.

Date: April 14, 2007 15:46

Yes , we know , were searching for someone , and silckut 1978 said he can , but we can trade for it , ill drop ya an email

wipeacdc@hotmail.com

Posted by: hulloder ()
Date: December 7, 2011 13:00

It's hard to find eye rolling smiley..any news about this ultracomlete compilation???

Posted by: Munichhilton ()
Date: December 7, 2011 17:05

hulloder
It's hard to find

Its even harder to listen to... I don't seem to have it anymore...at least not on my main HD

[www.guitars101.com]

Rolling On's fabulous post
[www.iorr.org]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2011-12-07 17:13 by Munichhilton.

Posted by: silkcut1978_ ()
Date: December 7, 2011 17:26

I still have my 6 CDs but I can't rip them anymore as they are all destroyed by the label-stickers that I've used back then. If I knew where to search for the tapes I'd transfer them again...

Posted by: stonesmuziekfan ()
Date: December 7, 2011 20:54

I am uploading to megaupload right now

Posted by: Erik_Snow ()
Date: December 7, 2011 21:47

silkcut1978_
I still have my 6 CDs but I can't rip them anymore as they are all destroyed by the label-stickers that I've used back then. If I knew where to search for the tapes I'd transfer them again...

Hi Thomas,
don't mean to be rude; but I hope you wouldn't mind me reminding you about that Paris 1965 tape. If you like to keep it to yourself; than please do. You're very welcome. But in case you just forgot.....I'm taking the liberty of reminding you....
Would love to give something in return; but I don't know what.

Posted by: Munichhilton ()
Date: December 7, 2011 22:30

stonesmuziekfan
I am uploading to megaupload right now

Unless you are uploading FLAC, there's no need, as Rolling On's links above still work and are 320K MP3s

Posted by: stonesmuziekfan ()
Date: December 7, 2011 23:25

It will be flac but unfortunately without artworks.

Posted by: silkcut1978_ ()
Date: December 7, 2011 23:46

Erik_Snow
silkcut1978_

Hi Thomas,
don't mean to be rude; but I hope you wouldn't mind me reminding you about that Paris 1965 tape. If you like to keep it to yourself; than please do. You're very welcome. But in case you just forgot.....I'm taking the liberty of reminding you....
Would love to give something in return; but I don't know what.

Hi Erik,

thanks for the reminder but in fact I haven't forgot at all. After I started my CVBS-thread I got in contact again with a friend with whom I'd lost contact for years. He wrote me a very kind email and without that he knew he gave me the final kick I needed to get rid of my CDr & DVDr collection. I've spent the last few weeks in making different dumps of CDr/DVDrs, paper and plastic but right now I'm still trying to rip everything which I don't already have on my HDs yet. After all I "lost" about hundreds or maybe even more than 1000 discs - as of today I was for the 8th time at our local garbage transfer station and I've a BIG car. Ok, I sorted out other stuff as well BUT I'm beginning to see the light at the end of the tunnel. For the first time in about 2 decades something like a system comes up and I found things I have long forgotten about grinning smiley

Sorry for the long read - to make it short: I'll finish my rip-experience then I'll try to get my silvers back in order again and finally it'll be my greatest pleasure to transfer stuff from my tapes (yes, I have access again - no sh*tload of CDrs in front of em) and I will even continue to transfer LPs.

Today's business (2 bags full of CDrs)...

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2011-12-07 23:48 by silkcut1978_.

Posted by: Erik_Snow ()
Date: December 8, 2011 13:54

That's a horrible picture, Thomas - all those RS recordings going down the drain because of CD rot. But....trash is trash; good to see you getting rid of it.

It's strange - but most of my CDRs is still working; even the ones which are 10 years old or so. I guess it has something to do with the brand. But yes....this storing-method was a dead-end street; we got fooled back then; when starting to "collect" CDRs. Good luck with the cleaning up; and thanks for your reply

Posted by: vancouver ()
Date: December 8, 2011 21:09

i have รก cd box bought in 1994 swedish group tages,

today i cn't play them,

Posted by: hulloder ()
Date: December 8, 2011 21:24

Thanks Munich!! smileys with beer

Posted by: detroitken ()
Date: December 8, 2011 22:07

Thank You Very Much...What happened with all those cds?,i'm interested as I have many,many cdr's??Could anything have prevented it ?

edit,OK i see the cause was label stickers...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2011-12-08 22:12 by detroitken.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1232
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home