Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Hold On tight DAC-version
Posted by: marko ()
Date: September 27, 2010 19:08

I can´t download it from rapidshare,windows blocks it,even if i change security things concerning popups.Windows still blocks everything on that page.

Can anyone upload it to Megaupload?

Re: Hold On tight DAC-version
Posted by: Argentino ()
Date: September 27, 2010 19:34

marko
I can´t download it from rapidshare,windows blocks it,even if i change security things concerning popups.Windows still blocks everything on that page.

I suspect you are using IE, right? Why don't try to downloading it by using Firefox? Sometimes it work for me when i can't download or see the whole web page with IE!

Hope that helps, cheers

Martín

Posted by: kleermaker ()
Date: September 27, 2010 19:51

Argentino
marko

I suspect you are using IE, right? Why don't try to downloading it by using Firefox? Sometimes it work for me when i can't download or see the whole web page with IE!

Hope that helps, cheers

Martín

I have it the other way around! Using both (IE and Firefox) is imo the best option.

Posted by: marko ()
Date: September 27, 2010 21:16

Got it,thanks mates!

Posted by: Argentino ()
Date: September 28, 2010 03:44

kleermaker
Argentino
marko

Hope that helps, cheers

Martín

I have it the other way around! Using both (IE and Firefox) is imo the best option.

You are right and i explain it incorrectly because i use both explorers!! Just when some of both don't work properly i use the other one! winking smiley

Cheers,

Martín

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1551
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home