Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Gothenburg 3. august 1990
Posted by: steini ()
Date: August 25, 2011 13:56

Is it available in soundboard or is there a "new" upgrade for this show? I heard a few days ago on youtube Angie from this show and it sounded as soundboard to me? Obviously better than the two versions i have which are "simply the Best" and Urban Jungle(vgp)"? Also still looking for a pro video and audio of complete Sad Sad Sad from this show which was up on youtube about year ago then suddenly gone.

Re: Gothenburg 3. august 1990
Posted by: hedegaard ()
Date: August 26, 2011 00:29

?? "Simply The Best"are GREAT audience - esp. the first show ( I think).
Never heard about a soundboard version. Could you give the link to YouTube - cant find that Angie-version.

Just tryed YT again - are you sure you it was there????

cheers Bo

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2011-08-26 00:41 by hedegaard.

Date: August 26, 2011 18:42

here it is. Better than both versions i have from this show

Date: August 26, 2011 18:45

How about sad sad sad from 3.8.1990 did nobody see it?

Posted by: maradona ()
Date: August 26, 2011 23:05

There is the Master Recording by VGP (number 233). This sounds very similar to the Angie-version you posted here. In my opinion one of the best Master Recordings existing.

Date: August 27, 2011 01:05

Steini - the one you found is from Wembley 7 july - 10000000% - sorry.
There also exist a boot , in soundboard, that claims to be Göteborg, but thats also Wembley.
You WONT find Göteborg in soundboard ( I THINK) - sorry!

cheers Bo sad smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2011-08-27 01:18 by hedegaard.

Date: August 27, 2011 01:14

maradona
There is the Master Recording by VGP (number 233). This sounds very similar to the Angie-version you posted here. In my opinion one of the best Master Recordings existing.

That would be nice to get. Göteborg is IMO one of their very best shows from Urban Jungle!

Bo thumbs up

Date: August 27, 2011 01:15

x

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2011-08-27 01:16 by hedegaard.

Date: August 27, 2011 01:16

[

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2011-08-27 01:17 by hedegaard.

Posted by: maradona ()
Date: August 27, 2011 08:46

hedegaard
maradona

That would be nice to get. Göteborg is IMO one of their very best shows from Urban Jungle!

Bo thumbs up

Here it is - posted by Jaap:

[www.iorr.org]

But as I read the comments there below I'm not sure any more if it's really Gothenburg and not London... Sorry.

Date: August 27, 2011 10:54

Hi and thanks for the reply, of course it is from Wembley i have that one also and have known for many years about the confusion but time passes and im a bit rusty. Should known better i was at the Gothenburg concert and listened to it constantly. imo the peak of Keiths playing, Start me up Midnight Rambler, can´t always get ... great show.
But sadly no one seems to have seen sad sad sad from gothenburg on youtube, that was 100% from the 3 of august, daylight, same costumes, same playing and one could see over the crowd at eriksberg also the curtain right over the stage were tvisted because of little wind although it was a sunny and warm august ewening.

Posted by: axl79 ()
Date: August 27, 2011 23:33

steini
Hi and thanks for the reply, of course it is from Wembley i have that one also and have known for many years about the confusion but time passes and im a bit rusty. Should known better i was at the Gothenburg concert and listened to it constantly. imo the peak of Keiths playing, Start me up Midnight Rambler, can´t always get ... great show.
But sadly no one seems to have seen sad sad sad from gothenburg on youtube, that was 100% from the 3 of august, daylight, same costumes, same playing and one could see over the crowd at eriksberg also the curtain right over the stage were tvisted because of little wind although it was a sunny and warm august ewening.

You are correct- there is a pro-shot video of "Sad Sad Sad" from Göteborg, it was shown on swedish television long time ago. It was a documentary about Göteborg. I have it somewhere.

Date: August 28, 2011 00:47

maradona
hedegaard
maradona

Bo thumbs up

Here it is - posted by Jaap:

[www.iorr.org]

But as I read the comments there below I'm not sure any more if it's really Gothenburg and not London... Sorry.

Nope- this is Wembley too.

cheers Bo sad smiley

Posted by: Britney ()
Date: August 28, 2011 19:36

Here it is:

[www.megaupload.com]

Hope the link/files work.

Posted by: marko ()
Date: August 28, 2011 19:45

Thats London Britney!?

Posted by: Britney ()
Date: August 28, 2011 20:02

marko
Thats London Britney!?
Haven't compared it with London. It's from a torrent I saved some while ago (don't know which uploader/tracker). The infofile claims it is lossless but frequency analysis tells me it's not. It came with the artwork for VGP 233 and includes the bonustracks Factory Girl and Before They Make Me Run. If it's indeed London someone put in quite some effort to pass it on as being the Gothenburg show.

Posted by: marko ()
Date: August 28, 2011 20:47

I maybe wrong,but that VGP bootleg,is indeed London.I have Gothenburg 3.8.1990 from mastertape and also that famous "simple the best" vinyl bootleg.

Posted by: axl79 ()
Date: August 28, 2011 22:57

marko
I maybe wrong,but that VGP bootleg,is indeed London.I have Gothenburg 3.8.1990 from mastertape and also that famous "simple the best" vinyl bootleg.
Well, my copy of the VGP 233 is also from London (soundboard) july 7. Besides "Dead Flowers", "Can't be seen" and two bonus tracks. I have a CD-r copy only (pirate VGP, it was sold to me as original , but is not).

Date: August 28, 2011 23:42

marko

yea indeed! I,ve dl. years ago . Wembley 7.7.

Bo sad smiley

Date: August 29, 2011 00:00

marko

Hi Marko - you havent uploaded Gøteborg 3.8 - as I can se (YOU VERY NAUGTY BOY!! winking smiley if/when you have the time : is it possible to get a Flac-upload?

cheers Bo >grinning smiley<smileys with beer

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1386
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home