Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

question about Gigasize
Posted by: Mathijs ()
Date: August 9, 2011 15:14

Whatever I download through Gigasize: halfway downloading I get a message that it has timed out...Is there something I do wrong?

Mathijs

Re: question about Gigasize
Posted by: hedegaard ()
Date: August 10, 2011 00:24

Mathijs
Whatever I download through Gigasize: halfway downloading I get a message that it has timed out...Is there something I do wrong?

Mathijs

If your not a premiummember thats Gigasucksstandard!
If you are premiummember its strange - I,ve never had such an "experience", but
Giga dont like free members at all!! I think thats maybe the problem.

cheers up
Bo sad smiley

Date: August 10, 2011 01:24

Well I just been thinking about yuor question again. I have (the times I,m a free member) often had the problems that Giga runs very slow, from 500 kbs and then drops to 10-5 kbs ,and then the connection to Giga is cut off. As far as I remember its something like when the connection (or the downloadspeed is zero) is cut of whitin 5 minuttes because of the non-activity.

Bo

Posted by: Munichhilton ()
Date: August 10, 2011 02:16

I've been a free member, I've paid them money....it never worked right.
It was always a wonder when I got a file...and now virtually everyone has moved on to the better sights. I don't even consider Giga....never again.

Include Fileserve in your search and you will get what you were after...

Posted by: Mathijs ()
Date: August 11, 2011 00:05

I paid Gigasize to become a member for a month to retrieve my lost files, but not one file downloaded completely. Megaupload works wonderful, especially with their 'manager'.

Mathijs

Date: August 11, 2011 00:27

I was "forced" to dl twice last month from Giga without probs. but I,m sure that
you dont do anything wrong Mathijs -exept using Gigasucks (lol - not funny).
Last year I had a period for a couple of months where I could,nt dl anything from Giga - even as a premiummember. Theres only one solutionen - everybody please stop using that scumbag-company (as Jos (UbanStell) says at his facebook.

Bo sad smiley

Posted by: strettonbull ()
Date: August 11, 2011 10:24

Munichhilton
Include Fileserve in your search and you will get what you were after...

Agree with that Munich, you can also include Mediafire in your search - no waiting times and you can use a download manager with them.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1596
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home