Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

dvd question- help needed
Posted by: neylon79 ()
Date: August 19, 2010 04:21

Hey everyone, I rarely post, usually just gathering info on my favorite band from all of the incredible posters on here. I was re-visiting Live Licks, and again found myself unhappy with the mix and the terrible edits. i figured I could make a better live album by ripping the audio from the four flicks dvds I own. i can't seem to find a program that can do this. I downloaded one that claimed it would rip dvds to mp3, but the files were silent.
Any help would be appreciated- thanks to everyone for all the incredible live cds/dvds that you've posted.

Matt

Re: dvd question- help needed
Posted by: THE DON ()
Date: August 19, 2010 11:32

I have used in the past a free program called DVD Audio Extractor. It can create your audio files from dvd or video disc to OGG, WAV, MP3, and FLAC format.

Here is the link: [www.castudio.org]

Posted by: pike bishop ()
Date: August 19, 2010 13:41

Hi, DVD audio extractor is great the only problem I find is you have to have another program to split the tracks when the extracting is finished.

Posted by: j.b.goode ()
Date: August 19, 2010 14:46

choose desired options

.....# Select the option Save each chapter into separate file (2). Otherwise everything will be saved into a single output file......

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1860
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home