Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Rolling Stones Wine
Posted by: MichalCz ()
Date: February 15, 2011 11:13

For almost 50 years The Rolling Stones have personified Rock & Roll. They are heralded as "The Greatest Rock & Roll Band in the World" and to this day they still measure up to this hard-earned reputation with every recording and every gruelling tour date. Just to put this into perspective, it is now 40 years since the dissolution of The Beatles.

So when this Iconic Band endorse a product with their globally recognisable 'Tongue' logo and give it the title of "Satisfaction" this product immediately becomes essential 'Stones' memorabilia.

If the essence of Rock & Roll itself could be bottled and sold it would surely be in the form of wine. Not just any wine from any vineyard though. A superb wine from a special vineyard, just like the unique heartbeat & culture of the Band itself. Vineyard land in this chosen spot on Planet Earth, has now become
the most expensive outside of Europe. Wines produced here have achieved International acclaim.
Namely, the breathtaking Napa Valley in California U.S.A.

The Rolling Stones "Satisfaction" red wine from the 2007 Napa vintage is now available in the U.K. to wine lovers and 'Stones' fans alike. No question…you will enjoy the wine. Keep the bottle for posterity. Another 50 years is a long time to wait for a successor to "The Greatest Rock & Roll Band in the World".

Wine is available at Gerry's - 74 Old Compton Street, Soho, London W1D 4UW
or directly from BDD 020 8955 6878, www.bdd.net, admin@bdd.net.
Join Us on facebook [www.facebook.com]
Offer for UK customer's only.

Re: Rolling Stones Wine
Posted by: hedegaard ()
Date: February 16, 2011 00:11

Wery funny - What about a sixpack "IORR -beer"????

Bo eye popping smiley

Posted by: THE DON ()
Date: February 16, 2011 03:38

I too have a Satisfaction bottle of red wine in which i got for 45$ Canadian.
I keep it just for collection. I have tried the wine from another bottle same kind and it's not a high quality wine.

Date: February 17, 2011 13:16

Hi Bo,
Maybe a 5 pack !!
As Keith now plays on 5 strings...open tuning !!

Date: February 17, 2011 13:32

Yo...The Don,
The 2007 vintage from Nihilo Vineyard, Napa Valley, is probably the best vintage of this decade. The Master Winemaker, Charles Hendricks, rates it good for the next 8-10 years !!
Cabernet Sauvignon, Malbec, Syrah & Cabernet Franc grapes combine for a really exceptional blend, which is then barrel aged for 18 months. His tasting notes include; blackberry, plum, licorice, cinnamon, cassis, raspberry, chocolate, cloves, need I go on !!
This is a very fine wine indeed. I dont know what you tried, but it could not have been anything like 2007 Satisfaction.
Why don't you come on round and we'll crack one open for you !!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1476
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home