Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Request for Toronto 'SARS' show 2003 DVD
Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: January 19, 2011 19:02

I'm hoping someone has this DVD and would be kind enough to post it sometime....thanks of course in advance, EddieByword....(in megaupload if possible)

Re: Request for Toronto 'SARS' show 2003 DVD
Posted by: Erik_Snow ()
Date: January 19, 2011 19:08

This is probably why it hasn't been posted here (or has it?) :

[www.amazon.com]

[www.play.com]

Date: January 19, 2011 20:03

Erik_Snow

[www.amazon.com]

[www.play.com]
Yes..it has been posted before...Crash had it up once but rapidshare deleted a lot of his posts...someone else had it up once but I can't remember who....Thanks for the link though, I didn't know it was available 'in the shop'...thanks, Eddie...(oh, I remember now..it was over on Guitars 101 but that's expired too)...

Hmmm.....I just checked out Amazon and appearently this release only has 6 Stones tracks... the one I'm looking for is the TV production which I think is complete....and most importantly is allowed on IORR....loads of Pay-per-views etc on here......Thanks anyway, Eddie

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2011-01-19 20:22 by EddieByword.

Posted by: maradona ()
Date: January 19, 2011 21:09

Erik_Snow

[www.amazon.com]

[www.play.com]

No, that can't be the "real" reason. The question is whether the show was on TV or not (I don't know). If yes, an upload shouldn't be forbidden here as the copyright isn't at the Stones any more. But the tracks that are on Four Flicks have to be left out as there is still a copyright on them.

By the way: Nearly all the DVDs that are posted here can be bought in shops like amazon (Buenos Aires 2006, Saitama 2006, Atlantic City 1989 etc.)

Diego

Date: January 19, 2011 21:25

maradona
The question is whether the show was on TV or not (I don't know). If yes, an upload shouldn't be forbidden here as the copyright isn't at the Stones any more.

No, you got it wrong. For instance the 30 min version of "Stones In Exile" was banned from IORR, when somebody posted it

maradona

Nearly all the DVDs that are posted here can be bought in shops like amazon (Buenos Aires 2006, Saitama 2006, Atlantic City 1989 etc.)

?? That doesn't mean anything

Date: January 19, 2011 21:28

EddieByword
Hmmm.....I just checked out Amazon and appearently this release only has 6 Stones tracks... the one I'm looking for is the TV production which I think is complete....and most importantly is allowed on IORR....loads of Pay-per-views etc on here......Thanks anyway, Eddie

Yes it's an incomplete version, that's true. *Maybe* an upload of the entire show, would be allowed here....I don't know

....gotta say.....Rolling Stones' performance that night was not among their better ones in 02/03

Posted by: stonesmuziekfan ()
Date: January 19, 2011 22:56

After reading the coments I think this will be alowed for this is the complete set or am I mistaken by the date ?

Toronto Rocks, Complete Concert (30-7-2003)proshot (dvd1 ACDC/Rush dvd2 Stones)
or is it official ?

Be patient
will start zipping after having solved my computer problems

Posted by: Rolling on ()
Date: January 19, 2011 23:07

There is an official pro-shot of this concert but it includes only some tracks of the Stones. I' m pretty sure that you can' t post the entire show but only the tracks that aren' t on the DVD.
You can find the artwork for it on the bootcover artwork site. Just look at the SARS concert European edition.
Official are:

- Start me up
- Ruby tuesday
- Miss you
- Rock me baby
- Satisfaction
- Jumping Jack Flash

Date: January 19, 2011 23:17

Crash had it posted with no complaints from bv at least....as you can see it was there for quite a while until it expired with rapidshare....Eddie

[www.iorr.org]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2011-01-19 23:59 by EddieByword.

Posted by: Rolling on ()
Date: January 19, 2011 23:24

That' s true, but bv can' t check at least everything if it' s official or not. But maybe you can try to upload the entire show again. Let' s see what the Warner Brothers Company (or their lawyers) will tell you. If I were you I would keep my fingers away from it.

Posted by: Quique-stone ()
Date: January 19, 2011 23:52

Well I know where to downlaod the ACDC & Rush sets (DVD 1) and I'm sure I've seen the Stones set somewhere in the Internet too...

Date: January 20, 2011 00:12

Rolling on
That' s true, but bv can' t check at least everything if it' s official or not. But maybe you can try to upload the entire show again. Let' s see what the Warner Brothers Company (or their lawyers) will tell you. If I were you I would keep my fingers away from it.
No...I'm not saying anything one way or the other about whether it's definitely allowed or not...all I know at this point is that 'crash' did post it with no apparent problem...as for uploading it, if you scroll back to the top of the thread you'll see that I asked in the first place for it to be posted as I don't have it to post myself in any event....
Crash..... if you're are around and didn't have any problems with your previous posting would you be able to upload again ? Thanks very much again if you can, Cheers, Eddie, No problem of course if it is problematic as 'rolling on' seems to think it might be.....

Date: January 20, 2011 00:21

stonesmuziekfan
After reading the coments I think this will be alowed for this is the complete set or am I mistaken by the date ?

Toronto Rocks, Complete Concert (30-7-2003)proshot (dvd1 ACDC/Rush dvd2 Stones)
or is it official ?

Be patient
will start zipping after having solved my computer problems
Thanks Jaap, much appreciated if you can, Eddie....(the date is right 30.7.2003)(As for the film itself - there are 6 tracks available on Amazon...it's easy to assume these are the same film even, they may not be. The complete show was filmed by the TV company...The six tracks may of course have been filmed by the Stones crew and so have different copy protection from the TV release....although I think this is a possibility but I have to admit I don't know anything for sure....Eddie

Posted by: hedegaard ()
Date: January 20, 2011 00:59

"dont you play with fire"

cheers Bo eye popping smiley

Date: January 20, 2011 08:12

hedegaard

Message understood
grinning smiley

Date: January 20, 2011 13:38

hedegaard

Thanks Bo....this show has been up before and as far as anyone knows so far for sure, without any problems... confused smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2011-01-20 13:46 by EddieByword.

Date: January 20, 2011 21:36

Would you Fancy a dvd trade ? drop me a line at my e-mailadress

Date: January 21, 2011 20:38

stonesmuziekfan
Hi Jaap, I mailed you last night, I haven't heard back so am hoping you got my mail O.K. Cheers then, Eddie....just to say, yes I would be interested in a trade...just need to know what you're looking for ...I can then tell you if I have it available....

Date: January 21, 2011 21:48

EddieByword
stonesmuziekfan
Hi Jaap, I mailed you last night, I haven't heard back so am hoping you got my mail O.K. Cheers then, Eddie....just to say, yes I would be interested in a trade...just need to know what you're looking for ...I can then tell you if I have it available....

e-mail arived in good order.

Date: January 21, 2011 22:05

stonesmuziekfan
EddieByword
stonesmuziekfan

e-mail arived in good order.
Cheers, thanks for letting me know, I'll await news of your reqirements (if any) for Toronto, Eddie

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1702
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home