Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Best bootleg posted on iorr - 1999
Posted by: maradona ()
Date: November 30, 2010 17:39

Hi!

I've got to say that in my opinion the boot "Get your kicks" from Stuttgart 1999 with the absolutely mindblowing versions of Before They Make Me Run and Bitch is my favorite one with excellent quality. So my question:

Which boots of the 1999-Tour are in an equal perfect quality AND include a cool version of Before They Make Me Run? I also like Imst so you see I would prefer the European Tour, but in fact I don't know so much about the '99-concerts.

Help would be really appreciated!

Diego

Re: Best bootleg posted on iorr - 1999
Date: December 2, 2010 18:52

Bump

Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: December 2, 2010 19:02

maradona
Hi!

I've got to say that in my opinion the boot "Get your kicks" from Stuttgart 1999 with the absolutely mindblowing versions of Before They Make Me Run and Bitch is my favorite one with excellent quality. So my question:

Which boots of the 1999-Tour are in an equal perfect quality AND include a cool version of Before They Make Me Run? I also like Imst so you see I would prefer the European Tour, but in fact I don't know so much about the '99-concerts.

Help would be really appreciated

Diego
This is pretty good (although U.S.) IMO
[www.iorr.org]

Date: December 2, 2010 19:12

Thank you! I will download and try it soonly!

Are there other opinions?

Posted by: Zagalo ()
Date: December 3, 2010 01:30

Posts still available...

Great sound on these from Wembley:
[www.iorr.org]
[www.iorr.org]

Great sound from Germany but noisier audience spinning smiley sticking its tongue out
[www.iorr.org]
[www.iorr.org]

Cheers

Date: December 3, 2010 09:25

Zagalo
Posts still available...

Great sound on these from Wembley:
[www.iorr.org]
[www.iorr.org]

Great sound from Germany but noisier audience spinning smiley sticking its tongue out
[www.iorr.org]
[www.iorr.org]

Cheers

Thank you very much! I haven't seen the two last of them here yet! Köln and Landgraaf seem to sound good, but I don't like the Wembley shows...

Posted by: marko ()
Date: December 3, 2010 11:52

well,on my remastering section,theres both London-99 shows in EX quality.I´ve remastered Landgraaf and Cologne as well,but no idea how they sound.

Posted by: spunky ()
Date: December 3, 2010 12:25

@marko: Can you upload the remastered Landgraaf show?

Posted by: marko ()
Date: December 3, 2010 12:47

sure thing,might as well upload cologne too.I check them during weekend,i need to know that cdr´s work,and how they sound.

Date: December 3, 2010 13:31

marko
sure thing,might as well upload cologne too.I check them during weekend,i need to know that cdr´s work,and how they sound.

That's cool and I've got to say I'm really keen on Cologne and Landgraaf REMASTERED thumbs up

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2084
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home