Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Carol and Little Queenie. Live 1969 video (no gaps)
Posted by: Swayed ()
Date: November 12, 2010 13:10

In the special features of Gimme Shelter, both Carol and Little Queenie had gaps in the film with audio only. I have filled in the gaps and dubbed with the audio to complete the performances. I couldn't help but add the "I think I busted a button on my trousers" line at the beginning of Carol for old times sake.

Re: Carol and Little Queenie. Live 1969 video (no gaps)
Posted by: midnrambler ()
Date: November 12, 2010 13:37

Thanks, very nice! Any chance to get your work (Carol, LQ, SFM) in mpeg2 format to burn on a DVD?
Maybe one could make a DVD with all the MSG footage from Gimme Shelter and the Ya-Ya's DVD in correct order: Jumpin' Jack Flash, Carol, Prodigal Son, You Gotta Move, Under My Thumb, I'm Free, Satisfaction, Honky Tonk Women, Street Fighting Man.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2010-11-13 17:44 by midnrambler.

Posted by: Swayed ()
Date: November 12, 2010 14:12

Sure thing midnrambler. They are saved as MPEG2 so I will get them up in due course.

Posted by: vancouver ()
Date: November 12, 2010 17:08

good work !!!!

i did my own dvd "gimme ya ya " from gimme shelter dvd & ya ya dvd. i put the backstage rehearsals before jumping jack flash"

Posted by: kleermaker ()
Date: November 12, 2010 17:33

A DVD with the songs from GS as well as from the Ya Ya's DVD together and all completed as much as possible (like done up here and with SFM: great!) and in the same order as the 1969 setlist would be very nice to have.

Posted by: straycat58 ()
Date: November 12, 2010 18:37

Still wonder why this idea didn't come directly from the Maysles and give us the complete shows.

Posted by: vancouver ()
Date: November 12, 2010 23:26

straycat58
Still wonder why this idea didn't come directly from the Maysles and give us the complete shows.

agree.. it would be nice..

and hyde park too......

Posted by: midimannz ()
Date: November 12, 2010 23:35

Thank you for this. What a great dvd this would have made, if only a complete show existed ......

Posted by: soulsurvivor1 ()
Date: November 15, 2010 01:09

The Mayseles are holding out for a big payday...Only thing is..If they wait much longer, no one will care!!!

Charlie

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1507
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home