Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Philadelphia 29.6.1975
Posted by: marko ()
Date: September 7, 2010 10:12

haS any of downloaded this one from theatresgarden???

My brand new remaster of this show is now available in FLAC over at the Den:

[www.thetradersden.org]

This is NOT the same version I posted here last year. A fresh CDR transfer, with all those annoying right channel dropouts fixed!

hopefully someone has,i still have the crappy version.

Re: Philadelphia 29.6.1975
Posted by: vox12string ()
Date: September 7, 2010 13:13

Have you got the direct link to this, can't find it at the Den

Date: September 7, 2010 14:34

i´m trying to download it,i´m stuck at 75%!

Posted by: mifamifa ()
Date: September 7, 2010 19:06

Is it the one with the following text attached?

"I recieved this show in a CDR trade a while back. This is a personal remaster I did using Sound Forge (the raw recording needed some EQing, and speed correction- I've done these sorts of 'projects' before, but only for my own consumption...been using Sound Forge for a few years now). So clearly we're not talking a Millard quality audience recording here...I brought the quality up to maybe a 6 or 7 rather than a 4 or 5, let's say. The sound is a little bit swimmy due to the fact that I had to reconvert the left and right channels to Sound Forge's "Beatles Stereo" preset because there were a few places in the original recording where the right channel went bye-bye. Bottom line...I can live with it and actually enjoy listening to it; hopefully you can.

Still, it's a damn good show I'd reckon Stones collectors would appreciate, even if it is decidedly more one for the diehards and completists. Possibly even my favourite TOTA performance (I've heard 'em all). This show has never appeared on silver CD, either. So, in this particular case, I would appreciate it if, should anyone care to share this on any other torrent sites, if you let me know first. That said, I'd rather this one stayed at the Den at least for the time being. To be perfectly blunt, I did not put all my work and effort into this remaster just so some goddamn bootleg company can scarf the thing up and sell yea copies.

Final disclaimer: this is not meant to be definitive. Remastering for me is just a hobby. Take it or leave it, but don't complain, alright?

So the lineage, I suppose, would look like this:

CDR received in trade>EAC>FLAC (at this point I realized the recording needed some work)>Trader's Little Helper>WAV>Sony Sound Forge 8 (re-EQ'd, speed corrected and re-channeled original WAV files)>Trader's Little Helper>FLAC."

Date: September 7, 2010 19:08

YES i got it!

Date: September 8, 2010 20:37

I will post this show soon!

Posted by: vox12string ()
Date: September 9, 2010 07:47

Looking forward to it, thanks

Posted by: HEILOOBAAS ()
Date: September 9, 2010 17:48

What do y'all think of this performance?

Date: September 9, 2010 18:04

Ex performance,standard 75 show.

Posted by: HEILOOBAAS ()
Date: September 10, 2010 01:41

Really? It's one of the worst performances from that tour that I've ever heard! By the end of IFCRM/GOMC something's not gelling & Mick's screaming at the top of his lungs. I'll listen to the rest of & see what I think.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1243
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home