Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

the rolling stones - from rags to excess
Posted by: Elliott ()
Date: July 25, 2010 19:31

Hi,

Is this cd *From rags to excess* hard to find ?

Re: the rolling stones - from rags to excess
Posted by: j.b.goode ()
Date: July 25, 2010 19:43

no.

Posted by: scottkeef ()
Date: July 25, 2010 22:44

Here it is in 320 mp3

[www.megaupload.com]

Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: July 25, 2010 23:02

Click on SEARCH at the top of the page,a new page will appear, write FROM RAGS TO EXCESS in the SEARCH MESSAGE box, click on BUY,SELL,TRADE box so it turns blue, then find the box that says 30 DAYS, you'll see a little arrow on the right of this, click on that, a short dropdown menu will appear, click on ALL DATES,then click on SEARCH; another page will appear, (funnily enough at the top of the page you'll see j.b.goode's message 'no' and then at No.2 you'll see your question, ignore these and scroll down to No.9, click on POST.FROM RAGS TO EXCESS - BLACK AND BLUE NO.2, another page will appear in a minute or so, either Rapidshare or Megaupload,make sure you have NEW FOLDER created on your computer ready to download a music file to and then after clicking on FREEUSER (For Rapidshare)or DOWNLOAD (For Megaupload ) and waiting for the 'CLOCK' to countdown (you'll see this clock ) save the file to your newly created folder.Once you've done this if you don't already know you'll need a file extracting program such as TUGZIP to extract the files.If you have problems with this you'll have to put another request for help on this forum as my mate helped me out with this side of things and I can't remember the details....Hope that helps.(or...you could click on Scottkeefs above.....must have posted it while I was writing....)............(Nix that anyway, the gigasize file's expired)

Edited 7 time(s). Last edit at 2010-07-28 01:49 by EddieByword.

Posted by: Elliott ()
Date: July 26, 2010 00:29

Thank you my friends !!!
Stones and music bless you

One love

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1845
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home