Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

How Do I Upload ?
Posted by: Tonstone ()
Date: July 23, 2010 22:30

Hi new to the forum and have some audio I would like to share.Would be grateful If anyone could give me an Idiots guide on how to upload.Thanks In Advance

Re: How Do I Upload ?
Posted by: stonesmuziekfan ()
Date: July 23, 2010 22:49

This is the way I do it (maybe there's a better way, but it works fine for me.

see installer and instructions [www.megaupload.com]

========================================================================

In addition to this instructions I discovered a new megatool

see [www.megaupload.com]

It is not as fast as they promise, but it will remember where it stopped uploading after a connection-failure, even when you switch off the program or the computer itself.

When you start up again this program will continue where it has stopped and finishes the job till it's complete.

I have been using this program only for uploads and haven't figured out yet how the download section works.

When you start an upload, simply press the button "+" and browse to the zip/rar files.
You can put in all the files you want to upload (there is no limit)
Uploading will start first one first, and when finished the 2nd one will start.
When finished there will be a blue bullit.

Sometimes it will not finish and a orange bar will be shown. After finishing the last one the program will run trough the orange ones and finaly they will get to this blue bullit as well.

I have noticed this sometime takes longer as you would think. In this case you'd best turn off the program completely and than turn it on again. After a short wait you will see these orange ones will be finished.

The downloadlinks can be found by clicking on the icone at the righthand of the blue bullit. Give a right-mouseclick at the given link and paste it in your message.

All your uploaded files can be found in the tab "file manager" including the ones you've uploaded till now, but beware, sometimes megaupload shows two or more times the same file with different downloadlinks. To be sure you copy and paste the one you can be sure of, take the one as indicated from the upload section.

One more last tip is when you have finished copy and paste the links you can delete the "blue" ones by pressing the "x" button in the upload section.

Best of luck,

Jaap

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2010-07-23 23:06 by stonesmuziekfan.

Date: July 23, 2010 23:03

Many Thanks Jaap. will give it a try.

Date: July 23, 2010 23:07

Please note, where I first have spoken about a green bar, must be a blue bullit
Is altered above.

Posted by: melvin ()
Date: July 23, 2010 23:25

Once file is uploaded, how do you get them to play?

Date: July 24, 2010 00:06

melvin
Once file is uploaded, how do you get them to play?

Most likely it's a rar.file
You'll have to unzipp the rar.file and after ubzipping you can play mp3 with windows media player
For Flac files you can play the files with VLC media player (just google it up and install)

Posted by: Argentino ()
Date: July 24, 2010 02:26

Tonstone
Hi new to the forum and have some audio I would like to share.Would be grateful If anyone could give me an Idiots guide on how to upload.Thanks In Advance

Hello and welcome aboard!

Let me suggest you before to upload anything use the Search option, maybe is already shared and then you can save your time! winking smiley

Cheers,

Martín

PS: Megabar on Megaupload works good, a good free one!

Date: July 24, 2010 16:08

Thanks Martin,

I just uploaded one track from a master audio cassette from Glasgow Apollo 1976.I guess this recording is already out there probably on Shake It Up Play It Rough,but I think that would have originated from my tape, anyway the track I uploaded is from the master..Just checked out Shake It Up Play It Rough. Yes that I do believe is the same.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1898
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home