Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Question for THE DON
Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: June 24, 2010 14:05

Hi Don, EddieByword here, you kindly left a link on the thread about gap closing the other day, the link was for a plugin to enable the burning of FLAC to CDr. My question is what am I doing wrong ? I went to the link, downloaded the zipped file 'Flac v1.0.0.33' to "C:\Programs\Common Files\Ahead\Audio Plugins" and extracted it in there; I then went back to Nero 6 and tried to add a FLAC folder to a 'playlist' ready for burning but I got the same messsage as before I got the plugin ie; That One or more files could not be added, maybe a dedicated plugin would enable files to be added, I've obviously missed something... any idea what? Thanks in advance for any more advice.....Eddie

Re: Question for THE DON
Posted by: THE DON ()
Date: June 24, 2010 19:30

Hi EddieByword,

Could it be because it's just a playlist you are burning and not the actual songs. Usually playlist are only a few kb's in size.

I never burned playlists i usually add the actual files of my songs to burn.

Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: June 24, 2010 21:27

Hi Don, stupid me, I originally tried to make a playlist (or rather burnlist) by adding a whole folder of songs to the ' Add Files ' section, Computer said no. Anyway I took your advice and went back to Nero,opened up the songfolder to add each song individually, and found their weren't any songs in there...Huh ! I went back to 'my documents' and opened it up there and found....a Zipped FLAC folder...I'd downloaded the folder but forgotten to extract the songs...it was your advice that cracked it though, it wouldn't have occurred to me to go back to the song folder unless you had questioned the way I'd loaded them up for burning...Thanks The Don much appreciated.. disc successfully burnt...Eddie...

Posted by: THE DON ()
Date: June 24, 2010 21:36

Your welcome EddieByword I'm glad I could help.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1276
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home