Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Beast Of Burden (8 Track) [My First rar]
Posted by: chenry9195 ()
Date: June 9, 2010 21:38

Beast Of Burden (8 Track Mix Proper Tempo And Pitch In Stereo) + Two Bonus Videos On The Some Girls 8 Track Far Away Eyes Is The Single Edit and Shattered Is The Promo Mix. Miss You Is Different But I Haven't Fixed It Up Yet. The Rest Of The Album Is The Same As On Every Other Release.

Re: Beast Of Burden (8 Track) [My First rar]
Posted by: detroitken ()
Date: June 10, 2010 02:32

Any tips on what i need to open/play/burn rar files ?...and PLEASE dont tell me its dimeadozen...

Posted by: vox12string ()
Date: June 10, 2010 03:27

detroitken
Any tips on what i need to open/play/burn rar files ?...and PLEASE dont tell me its dimeadozen...

You can think of .rar files as a container with all sorts of stuff in it, all you need is a free proggy called 'winrar', do a google for the latest version.

Always loved this version of Little Queenie. Charlie starts off with the snare on the 'on' beat (not good). Around the 27 sec. mark he realises what's happening, switches to the 'off' beat (flawelessely), Keith turns around to face him, Charlie merely shrugs his eyebrows & grins, no big deal, no-one noticed, on with the show, classic

Posted by: detroitken ()
Date: June 10, 2010 06:20

Vox,Thank you very much,your info was Very helpful...and now i can dl/play/burn these files...very unlike dimeadozen(who wasted my afternoon for absolutely nothing)

Posted by: akgameboy ()
Date: June 10, 2010 06:41

vox12string

Always loved this version of Little Queenie. Charlie starts off with the snare on the 'on' beat (not good). Around the 27 sec. mark he realises what's happening, switches to the 'off' beat (flawelessely), Keith turns around to face him, Charlie merely shrugs his eyebrows & grins, no big deal, no-one noticed, on with the show, classic

How'd you notice all that lol?

Posted by: chenry9195 ()
Date: June 10, 2010 06:51

I figured people may like my video edits rather than those on the Gimme Shelter DVD.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1297
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home