Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

plundered my soul record store day single for sale
Posted by: alan57 ()
Date: May 7, 2010 20:13

plundered my soul record store day single[uk}for sale,still sealed and unplayed i really dont want to say a price i would rather i got a good offer

Re: plundered my soul record store day single for sale
Posted by: MrsHop ()
Date: May 7, 2010 22:30

I think the last time I saw this single being discussed, there are apparently 3 variations of it. One is individually numbered up to 1000, the 2nd is numbered also numbered- but much higher & has a different coloured label & the 3rd version isn't numbered AT ALL. The un-numbered version is now selling for as little as £15- so, I wouldn't book yourself a holiday just yet :-)

Posted by: No Expectations ()
Date: May 8, 2010 04:11

Comment deleted by the "complete arsehole" that wrote it! However your post does say...."FOR SALE"

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2010-05-08 22:31 by No Expectations.

Date: May 8, 2010 15:36

i bought 1 copy myself and unknown to me my girlfried bought me a copy so greed had nothing to do with it,i would swap it for a decent stones vinyl bootleg opposed to selling it, thats the problem with these sites you always get a complete arsehole putting in a reply like the last guy,i have traded stones bootlegs for over 30 years and have been ripped off by a number of guys so i am not into trading for money just for the love of the music,i just thought i would offer it to someone who maybe didnt manage to get a copy.

Posted by: Stone601 ()
Date: May 8, 2010 20:26

Alan57 the copy is numered ?
If yes, are you interested in trade with a lot of dvds?

Date: May 8, 2010 21:28

the single is still sealed so in order to get the number for you i would need to open it.i am only interested in a trade for vinyl or a dvd from the mick taylor era

Posted by: MrsHop ()
Date: May 9, 2010 15:10

alan57
the single is still sealed so in order to get the number for you i would need to open it.i am only interested in a trade for vinyl or a dvd from the mick taylor era

Hi alan57. I just wanted to say: my remark about 'not booking your holiday just yet' wasn't said maliciously. If you think it's bad trying to trade official stuff here- just wait 'til you have a boot you want to sell!. I certainly wasn't trying to 'sabotage' your post.
Anyway, having said that- I just wanted to say: The numbered editions have the number printed at the bottom of the back cover. So, it would appear that your copy isn't a numbered one- though I could be wrong obviously.

Date: May 10, 2010 20:13

i always prefer to trade and have done for a long time now without money ever changing hands

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 959
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home