Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

REQUEST FIRST LONDON SHOW 1973
Posted by: kleermaker ()
Date: March 31, 2010 23:42

"In an interview during the 1973 tour, Mick T and Keith said they dropped this song [Silver Train] from the set becasue it sounded too much like "All Down The Line." While I def agree with that statement, it is still a great song. If anyone has the live version from the first London '73 show, please let me know where I can find it."

Well, that question came up and I feel so free to ask our experts/uploaders if this show can be delivered...

Re: REQUEST FIRST LONDON SHOW 1973
Posted by: midnrambler ()
Date: April 1, 2010 19:12

Posted by: kleermaker ()
Date: April 1, 2010 20:37

Thanks midnrambler, but alas! I've been banned from HC because of my ratio. Didn't know then how that workssad smiley

Posted by: vox12string ()
Date: April 2, 2010 02:11

kleermaker
Thanks midnrambler, but alas! I've been banned from HC because of my ratio. Didn't know then how that workssad smiley

I too have lousy ratios due to our broadband-challenged politicians, so I just donate $20 every couple of months & they increase your ratio to a very acceptable level..

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2009
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home