Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Request For UrbanSteel
Posted by: mexicanrstone ()
Date: March 31, 2010 09:24

Hi,
Yesterday a friend bought a gigasize premium account for 1 month, download all your posts, but it turns out he bought his own premium it is detected as free and can not download anything, appealed for help to support you and explain how to enter who do not give a user name and password. It came a mail from gigasize saying they do not give access to files that exist on their servers. Today I spoke to say that gigasize is a fraud, and will see how to cancel the payment. He plans to buy a megaupload premium account for 2 years. Our submission on the following:

To please you in all your posts, both cds and dvds, put links in megaupload mirror, I say, without affecting what you've uploaded to gigasize, go slowly putting mirrors on megaupload links, so it will download fast and cds dvds, I'm free megaupload user for 3 years, I download at normal speed and position, but it will download faster, my friend also is a collector, it will download all your cds and dvds, and then spend my a copy. Because he gives me things he has but I have not. And I give things I have but that he does not have.

Nothing else at the moment, I send a cordial greeting.

Thanks.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1113
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home