Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

RAPIDSHARE 50 GIG LIMIT
Posted by: strettonbull ()
Date: March 18, 2010 17:02

I've got about 2 gigs left of my 50gb limit. After that they will delete any files that have not been downloaded in the past 90 days.

When I phoned them, they said that the only way round it was to buy another premium account, which I obviously do not want to do.

Anyone got any ideas about this?

Re: RAPIDSHARE 50 GIG LIMIT
Posted by: UrbanSteel ()
Date: March 18, 2010 21:47

X

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-08-03 14:20 by UrbanSteel.

Posted by: Ludwig8745 ()
Date: March 18, 2010 23:38

Yes. As Gigasize is no reliable solution as we all know, try to spread your Stones music+video files in other forums apart from this one.
So you will be easily able to keep up your premium status at rapidshare (+ you keep your 5 GB download limit each day).
And another advantage is that Rolling Stones Fans who don't know IORR.ORG will be able to get hold of your precious files as well.

Posted by: hedegaard ()
Date: March 19, 2010 00:22

strettonbull
I've got about 2 gigs left of my 50gb limit. After that they will delete any files that have not been downloaded in the past 90 days.

When I phoned them, they said that the only way round it was to buy another premium account, which I obviously do not want to do.

Anyone got any ideas about this?

yes - to make more money - as---!

cheers Bo angry smiley

Posted by: soulsurvivor1 ()
Date: March 19, 2010 00:58

Mega is the way to go....Charlie

Posted by: vox12string ()
Date: March 19, 2010 01:04

I'm starting to think that mega is the way to go. I've had a rapid account for years but little by little they're losing their way. I'll keep the rapid account going, there's lots of stuff available, but I'm seeing more & more stuff on mega so maybe it's time to get an account there too.

Does anyone know if you can 'queue' downloads on mega so you can download at specific times.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1711
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home