Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Req: SVT Documentary 1983
Posted by: Pelle ()
Date: January 12, 2010 14:58

Accodring to the book "Rolling stones I sverige - från Baltiska hallen till Bredäng"
Theres suppose to be some documentary for swedish TV, that was broadcasted in SVT2 if im right, in 1983.. Does anyone have it or have any idea where I can get this?
Thanks

Re: Req: SVT Documentary 1983
Posted by: erikjjf ()
Date: January 12, 2010 15:28

SVT Play?

Date: January 12, 2010 15:36

The only one i found on SVT play is some interview,, but according to the book, theres supose to be clips from the Ullevi gig '82 ???

Posted by: hedegaard ()
Date: January 14, 2010 01:08

yes thats right! I had it recorded on Beta-max, but the picture is almost gone.
But I rememeber the programme well. It,s act. a Norwegian production. It starts with a b/w "lets spend the night", then some norwiegen "mumble", then the Start me up video.Some clips from outside Ullevi, interw, with fans and the police.
Then opening from Ullevi "under my thumb" aprox. 1 min. (overdubbed with the recording from "Still life". Interw. with Bill, and clips from one of his videos (I think it,s named "some fasion". The programme ends with an interw. with Peter Wolf from J.Geils Band who was warm-up for the stones. A clip from J.Geils at Ullevi and then their very funny video "Freeze Frame".
My Beta recording was so bad, that I gave up making a dvd.
Unless you wathed the show you havent missed anything!!

cheers Bo>grinning smiley<confused smileyconfused smiley

Date: January 14, 2010 22:27

hey hedegaard.. I dont care how lousy the recording is grinning smiley, I just must have it! I collect so anything I get, nomatter quality, i need it. I could have it untill I find a beter one maybe

Date: January 15, 2010 00:08

OK- I ,m not sure if I still got the tape - I,ll do a search. I moved some 2 years ago, so all my tapes (aprox 8-900) is still unpacked in my cellar - please give me some time I promise I,ll do my best!

B.t.w I got some news-stuff from SVT from their tours in 1990 - 95 - and 98.
incl. live performances (from sweden) I,m not sure if I understand you correct - but do you got the Ullevi 98 on dvd ? I have. If i.m gonna burn some dvd,s to you we might as well get your it all ! If I could get your mail-adress it would be a great help. and you could write in swedish ( I,m half swedish, so I understand
swedish very well) I won,t open my mail-adress here (I,ve done that once - nasty!)
but if we are online at the same time - kunne du eller jeg åbne mail-adressen i et eller to minutter uden andre opdager det - men skriv på svensk)Jeg håber vi kan finde ud af noget)

cheers and hejsan Bo winking smiley

Date: January 15, 2010 00:43

mail me at maidenper@hotmail.com

yeah I have ullevi 98 on dvd soon, im waiting it in right now from a guy. but tv repotages, intresstinggrinning smiley
just check out what you got and well discuss smiling smiley

Date: January 15, 2010 00:47

Ok Pelle - i,ll be back as soon as poss.
Goodnight!

cheers Bo

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2074
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home