Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

My Yearly "Thank You"
Posted by: Cafaro ()
Date: January 5, 2010 17:19

Hello all,
I want to thank everyone who posts and shares music, video, etc..

It takes a lot of time to upload so I want you all to know that I really appreciate your work.

I had been sharing music here a few years back but I don't think I have anything new to offer that hasn;t already been posted.

As always, if there is something in particular you need, you can ask and if I have it, I will post it.

Thank you!

Re: My Yearly "Thank You"
Posted by: vox12string ()
Date: January 5, 2010 23:26

Good idea Cafaro, there's been tons of excellent posts the past couple of months, really hard to find shows, so a big thank you is needed for all the posters willing to share their efforts with us, greatly appreciated

Posted by: Zagalo ()
Date: January 5, 2010 23:41

...and thanks to both of you too - true 'originals' who helped to make this great forum what it is today
The red wine talking slightly there - but not too much winking smiley

Cheers

Posted by: Cafaro ()
Date: January 6, 2010 04:29

Aw shucks..............you are making me blush. Thank you Zagalo.

You, vox12, and a host of others have really made this a fun place to visit when I first joined here. Now there are a number of other folks who constantly post great stuff and update their posts on a continual basis. Very cool.

Not to wax nostalgic but there was this cool guy from France that had a website full of downloads. He had a lot of great studio and live shows and he was very instrumental for me in building my collection (which is a mess). Very generous person.

It is guys like him and everyone who has posted here,even once, that make it coming back here worth while!

Posted by: Quique-stone ()
Date: January 6, 2010 06:46

This is a wonderful great Rolling Stones site with wonderful generous people sharing wonderful lovely music!!!!

Thanks to all the uploaders and involved persons!

Cheers!

Long life IORR!

thumbs up

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Previous page Next page First page IORR home