Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

POST : Outtakes : Mick Jagger & The Red Devils , Nature Of My Game aka The Famous Blues Session , FLAC-ZIP Files
Posted by: UrbanSteel ()
Date: May 25, 2010 20:42

X

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-07-17 20:18 by UrbanSteel.

Re: POST : Outtakes : Mick Jagger & The Red Devils , Nature Of My Game aka The Famous Blues Session , FLAC-ZIP Files
Posted by: scottkeef ()
Date: May 25, 2010 22:42

I have "The Nature Of My Game", the Sister Morphine version and the Mickboy version but I'll STILL grab this! Thanks,Jos! For those who may not know"Bill Bateman" was/and is again the kickass drummer for"The Blasters".

Re: POST : Outtakes : Mick Jagger & The Red Devils , Nature Of My Game aka The Famous Blues Session , FLAC-ZIP Files
Posted by: rootsman ()
Date: May 25, 2010 23:08

Thanks!

Any opinions on what is the best sounding version of this session?

Posted by: scottkeef ()
Date: May 26, 2010 01:46

I haven't listened to this one yet but out of the three I mentioned(and I know I'm gonna get crucified) I'm partial to the Sister Morphine version.

Posted by: rootsman ()
Date: May 27, 2010 11:58

Thanks, Scott - I will check it out.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1758
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home