Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

on Hungercity the complete Hyde Park 1969
Posted by: straycat58 ()
Date: August 27, 2009 19:04

I just d/l the complete Hyde Park "He is not dead" CD which I think has been assembled by vox12string.
First of all let me say that I consider it excellent and strongly recommend to all of you.

Couple of questions: where did you get the interviews to Jo Bergman?
Second : in the several previous CDs, Sam Cutler introduce the band saying something like the "greatest rock'n'roll in the world ... the stones.." but this part is missing in the Introduction (track 1). This abnnouncement is also included in the interview number 2 at 2,20. I can't find it in the Track 1.

Re: on Hungercity the complete Hyde Park 1969
Posted by: midnrambler ()
Date: August 27, 2009 19:42

straycat58

Second : in the several previous CDs, Sam Cutler introduce the band saying something like the "greatest rock'n'roll in the world ... the stones.." but this part is missing in the Introduction (track 1). This abnnouncement is also included in the interview number 2 at 2,20. I can't find it in the Track 1.

It's at the end of the show after Sympathy. That's the correct place where it belongs to.

Date: August 27, 2009 22:14

Thanks midnrambler. Found it.

Posted by: vancouver ()
Date: August 30, 2009 00:46

what's the diff ????? <any more on it audience source ???? confused smileyeye rolling smiley

anything new on it ?????

Date: August 30, 2009 13:20

vancouver
what's the diff ????? <any more on it audience source ???? confused smileyeye rolling smiley

anything new on it ?????

It's a merge of the best available quality sources; in my case I found it it's better than the other recordings I had; but maybe you've them already, so don't need it. Five (or 6?) interesting interviews at the end, couple of them with Jo Bergman.
Anyway, when I have some doubts, I download one track only, compare with mine and then decide.
In my humble opinion this is the best audio available and is complete; if you know others better than this one, please tell me.

Posted by: vancouver ()
Date: August 30, 2009 18:25

thanks!!!! sounds intresting !!

Posted by: vox12string ()
Date: August 31, 2009 15:35

The compilation on Hunger is by Watchit, not by me. I asked for it to be re-seeded & it was Erik Snow who did that.

Now that you've reminded me I recall that the speed needed to be fixed, it runs about a semi-tone slow

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1519
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home