Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

where could I find the LP in the shape of the lips that come out 70/80s? what would it be worth?
Posted by: sammclean26 ()
Date: August 10, 2009 07:18

hi i am looking for the LP the Stones put out that is shaped like lips. has anyone seen these, know where i could get one and roughly how much it would be worth - in mint used condition?

Re: where could I find the LP in the shape of the lips that come out 70/80s? what would it be worth?
Posted by: vudicus ()
Date: August 11, 2009 15:07

Do you mean the tongue shaped picture disc of "She Was Hot"?
I think its current value is about £20 GBP in mint condition.

Here's an ebay link to one that is for sale at the moment:

[cgi.ebay.co.uk]

The browning at the bottom is nothing to worry about, they all seem to do this with age. Something to do with the materials they used.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2009-08-11 15:12 by vudicus.

Re: where could I find the LP in the shape of the lips that come out 70/80s? what would it be worth?
Posted by: sweet neo con ()
Date: August 11, 2009 16:56

You are probably referring to the SHE WAS HOT single. The flipside of the tongue logo
was an image of a woman & burning candle.

if it's not the SHE WAS HOT disk....might it be SUCKING IN THE 70s??
It was not a picture disk..and the disk was not cut in the shape of the lips logo
but the lips logo sticker DID dominate the cover and i know
some that thought it was a picture disk...and it represents the era you mentioned.

"She Was Hot" was not until '83.

IORR............but I like it!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2009-08-11 17:04 by sweet neo con.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1179
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home