Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

RS Easter Egg on a Bilzen Moody Blues disc?
Posted by: LuvGlimmerTwins ()
Date: July 20, 2009 06:36

Going through old posts on well-known tracker, I ran across a thread message from Kool_Kat (known to many here for his incredible DVDs). I would contact K_K himself, except that he went to the big jam in the sky this springsad smiley

K_K's post suggested there is an 'easter egg' on Moody Blues disc from Bilzen.
Hoping someone here knows more about this video treasure and could share that information, please smiling smiley
Kool_Kat
A secret revealed to those who come into threads to read.

A secret ONLY ,if you have a disc of Bilzen that is meant to have only the Moody Blues on it.
I suggest you throw it into Decrypter & put it on your PC.Suddenly your 286mb DvD turns into 3.05 Gb.
I now suggest you play the VOBs 2.3.4 &5 that no other proggy will show are there.....
..enjoy your 62 minute easter egg of the Rolling Stones in Concert.

How Kool eh!!

K_K

This is where i was hoping that someone who also had that disc could tell me as i know very very basic on the Stones.Jagger on stage to me is what a turtle on ecstasy would look like....lol.
Still working on how to get this hidden video into a complete file though.Strange how players can play each vob individually but vob 3 & 4 of the 5 is unrecognizable and unreadable in all well established video software tools.vobs 2 & 5 play fine and 1 is the Moody Blues as is meant to be.
But this Stones is 62 minutes in length..filmed from the direct right side virtually level or just infront of the stage.
It is audience shot..bit shakey,plenty of fun going on.Very 80's..Rons got a smile so he's pissed up hahaha.

Let me see if i can manipulate a screenie somehow..stay tuned,i;ll get round to it shortley.

To my knowledge, that screen shot was never posted ....

Anyone?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1830
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home