Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

shattered & Start me up from Buenos aires 2006
Posted by: littletanda ()
Date: June 1, 2009 21:19

I know they arn't broadcast on argentian TV but are they exist in dvd format. that is the question i want to know.

I need a love to keep me Happy!!!
Vincent aka Littletanda

Re: shattered & Start me up from Buenos aires 2006
Date: June 2, 2009 19:48

Anyone have this???sad smiley

Vincent aka Littletanda

Posted by: Quique-stone ()
Date: June 2, 2009 20:56

The show of February 21st was broadcasted by a local FM but the main presentator (Bobby Flores) talked over and over all the songs saying nothing but bullshit.

Date: June 2, 2009 21:53

where you took these info???

Vincent aka Littletanda

Posted by: Rolling on ()
Date: June 2, 2009 22:09

Aren' t those track not included in the Double DVD that I send you? I' m just curious about that...

Date: June 2, 2009 22:14

No they arn't. 18 songs (9 per dvd)!!!

Vincent aka Littletanda

Date: June 2, 2009 22:39

Here are my screenshot of the DVD menues. I have marked these titles in blue. This one should be the same as I send you.

Date: June 2, 2009 22:42

unfortunately, i don't have these two songs.

Vincent aka Littletanda

Posted by: midnrambler ()
Date: June 2, 2009 22:44

The whole show was rebroadcast by a local TV station, including these 2 tracks. It's circulating on DVDR but is not released on silver DVD.

Date: June 2, 2009 22:47

do you have this DVDR midbnrambler???

Vincent aka Littletanda

Date: June 2, 2009 22:47

This should be the one I have made the screens from. It' s the 'Still a fool - Viejorolinga' release.

Date: June 2, 2009 22:49

I have the multicolor sun in top-right of screen. i think is the broadcast channel.

Vincent aka Littletanda

Date: June 2, 2009 22:56

littletanda
where you took these info???

1) I listened myself a rebroadcast of this FM radio Station the day after (22nd February) and tried to record it with an old cassette recorder of my kitchen but couldn't as the tape that was in the equipment was not in good conditions, I finally throught that tape in the trash.
2) I downloaded from eMule a few weeks later that broadcast in mp3 format, but after listening 2 times I hated the stupid comments that much that I deleted that mp3 too.
I think you will find it in the internet.

I can remember the DAC release "Absolutely Mindblowing" used that FM source recording to complete the this first show in Buenos Aires but it still misses the introduction of the band...

Date: June 2, 2009 23:13

Okay, my fault. I have checked these two discs and I have chosen the wrong one. I will resend the right one with 'Shattered' and 'Start me up' in the next days.

Date: June 2, 2009 23:26

Okthumbs up

Vincent aka Littletanda

Date: June 2, 2009 23:32

Ooooops littletanda were you talking about the Audio ot the Video broadcast?
I thought you asked about the aidio recording, but if you were talking abouth the Video, then midnrambler and Rolling on are right!

BTW Jörg is that Marcelo's "Still a fool" the same as what Jos uploaded here or is there a kind of difference?

Anyway I don't have any of them!

Date: June 2, 2009 23:34

Yes, Kike. It' s Marcelo' s version. But I don' t know exactly what Jos has upoaded here. Maybe you have a quick link for me?

Date: June 2, 2009 23:44

littletanda
I have the multicolor sun in top-right of screen. i think is the broadcast channel.

Vincent, that is the Canal 13 (Channel 13) logo, the TV station that broadcasted the show that night- They cutted the tramsmition and put commercials during those 2 songs and durng the band introductions. A few month later it was rebroadcsted by a cable channel without the logo but still missing that songs. The almost complete source came directly from a guy who worked at the channel and stole and sold the recording to different buyers, that's why exists different editions of it.

Date: June 2, 2009 23:52

Rolling on
Yes, Kike. It' s Marcelo' s version. But I don' t know exactly what Jos has upoaded here. Maybe you have a quick link for me?

Jos upload here: [www.iorr.org]

It looks like this hasn't that 2 songs! Then this is what Canal 13 broadcasted the second night (23/2). They announced to transmit the show directly but they broadcasted the first show a tthe time the second one was happening at the River Plate Stadium!

Date: June 3, 2009 14:24

Rolling on
Okay, my fault. I have checked these two discs and I have chosen the wrong one. I will resend the right one with 'Shattered' and 'Start me up' in the next days.

So you already have my adress Jörg.

Vincent aka Littletanda

Posted by: midnrambler ()
Date: June 4, 2009 18:24

I have a DVD with the complete show incl. these 2 songs but without the band introduction. There is no TV station logo in the upper right corner but for every song at the beginning the song title is shown in the lower screen area - except for these 2 songs! So it's exactly the TV broadcast version expanded by the 2 missing songs. I downloaded this probably from Dime (back then it was not released officially yet) but the original download had gaps between all tracks (I believe each song was a new DVD title instead of a chapter), so I had to rework it. Now it is fine.

Date: June 5, 2009 02:35

midnrambler
I have a DVD with the complete show incl. these 2 songs but without the band introduction. There is no TV station logo in the upper right corner but for every song at the beginning the song title is shown in the lower screen area - except for these 2 songs! So it's exactly the TV broadcast version expanded by the 2 missing songs. I downloaded this probably from Dime (back then it was not released officially yet) but the original download had gaps between all tracks (I believe each song was a new DVD title instead of a chapter), so I had to rework it. Now it is fine.

I think that's how the guy from the TV station sold the 2 DVDs back then!
And that's why there exists many editing of this DVD, yours, "Still a fool's", gonzalo76's and so on...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1707
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home