Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
POST : Outtakes ; Training Wheels "Steel Wheels Outtakes" , MP3 320 kbps , GigaSize
Posted by: UrbanSteel ()
Date: January 29, 2009 22:49

X

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 2018-08-17 15:47 by UrbanSteel.

Re: POST : Outtakes ; Training Wheels "Steel Wheels Outtakes" , MP3 320 kbps , GigaSize
Posted by: No Expectations ()
Date: January 30, 2009 00:53

Wow...tremendous post Jos....thanks much for this and all your efforts on behalf of Stones fans everywhere!!!!

Re: POST : Outtakes ; Training Wheels "Steel Wheels Outtakes" , MP3 320 kbps , GigaSize
Posted by: gimme_shelter ()
Date: January 30, 2009 02:00

why put 'em up as MP3 files???? Really, MP3 mutilates the songs. Keep them in FLAC, unless it's for your own personal use!

confused smileyRe: POST : Outtakes ; Training Wheels "Steel Wheels Outtakes" , MP3 320 kbps , GigaSize
Posted by: hedegaard ()
Date: January 30, 2009 02:10

Gimme shelter - hold your horses! If you had read US comments about that , you would know, that a lot of iorr,s people prefer mp3, because they don,t have the that big broadbandconnection to download flac!

cheers Bo

Re: confused smileyRe: POST : Outtakes ; Training Wheels "Steel Wheels Outtakes" , MP3 320 kbps , GigaSize
Posted by: U2Stonesfan ()
Date: January 30, 2009 04:44

COOLthumbs up Let's have a listensmileys with beer

Thanks again for all your sharing! You the Man Urban!cool smiley

Posted by: Honestman ()
Date: January 30, 2009 05:22

Hi Mr UrbanSTEEL

Great job !

Here's my homemade artwork if someone want it !

Rapidshare
[rapidshare.com]
or
Gigasize
[www.gigasize.com]

Hope you'll enjoy

HMN

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2009-01-30 05:39 by Honestman.

Posted by: yann ()
Date: January 30, 2009 06:49

Thanks Urbansteel and thanks Honestman for the artwork!

Have a nice day

Posted by: scottkeef ()
Date: January 30, 2009 07:01

Honestman I like your art BETTER! A lot more original.

Posted by: Vertigo05 ()
Date: January 30, 2009 10:24

Thanx Urbansteel! fanatstic work... smileys with beer

Posted by: smudr ()
Date: January 30, 2009 10:32

Thank you very much, Urbansteel

Posted by: smudr ()
Date: January 30, 2009 12:21

Can somebody post "Hell Hound On My Trail" from this (Monserrat ´89) sessions? Thank you very kindly

Posted by: No Expectations ()
Date: February 3, 2009 01:08

gimme_shelter
why put 'em up as MP3 files???? Really, MP3 mutilates the songs. Keep them in FLAC, unless it's for your own personal use!

If you prefer flac then download it that way. To say it "mutilates the songs" is your opinion. I personally and have no problem with MP3 and appreciate Urban Steels great efforts to post in both formats! This "oh my god how could you degrade the music" attitude by the flac "elitist" segment of this and other forums is purely your hang-up. Keep the files to yourself if you don't want them converted...squeeze them tight up your ass....and don't let them out....otherwise put them up to the public and accept whatever people choose to do with them and shut up!!!

THX for the post Jos!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2009-02-03 21:10 by No Expectations.

Posted by: Argentino ()
Date: February 3, 2009 12:56

No Expectations
gimme_shelter

If you prefer flac then download it that way. To say it "mutilates the songs" is your opinion. I personally and have no problem with MP3 and appreciate Urban Steels great efforts to post in both formats! This "oh my god how could you degrade the music" attitude by the flac "elitist" segment of this and other forums is purely your hang-up. Keep the files to yourself if you don't want them converted...squeeze them tight up your ass....and don't let them out....otherwise put them up to the public and accept whatever people choose to do with them and shut the F**k up!!!!

THX for the post Jos!
I agree!! If somebody prefers FLAC indeed MP3, that is ok, but... Why for your own personal use!?? MP3 files are not virus!!!!!!! In fact thanks to MP3 files all th music is spread over the net!!

As always, thanks Jos!

Martín

Posted by: gimme_shelter ()
Date: February 4, 2009 12:46

No Expectations
gimme_shelter

If you prefer flac then download it that way. To say it "mutilates the songs" is your opinion. I personally and have no problem with MP3 and appreciate Urban Steels great efforts to post in both formats! This "oh my god how could you degrade the music" attitude by the flac "elitist" segment of this and other forums is purely your hang-up. Keep the files to yourself if you don't want them converted...squeeze them tight up your ass....and don't let them out....otherwise put them up to the public and accept whatever people choose to do with them and shut up!!!

THX for the post Jos!

I was the original uploader for this title, dipshit.
Should've kept them to myself, i can see, you ungrateful piece of s**t

Posted by: 123454321 ()
Date: February 4, 2009 13:18

gimme_shelter
No Expectations
gimme_shelter

THX for the post Jos!

I agree with you! Keep the good stuff and trade only with people you can rely on! But don´t be sad - those MP3 people have something in common with their shitty file format. Just like mp3 files lack a great deal of frequency (which can´t be repaired) they lack most of their brain. So even if they would try to understand - they really can´t. The only thing they can is calling other people who try to preserve things "elitists" and give them bad names. But this is all what they can with that little brain left. To destroy things only because they can be destoyed is the only thing they are able to do. There is no more brain for anything else!

Date: February 4, 2009 16:02

I prefer FLAC too but what the hell do you care if someone makes available in a format some people are restricted to?
Everyone appreciates it(me included) if you were the original poster but come on,you would deprive some fan(and yes they could be as big a fan as you or me) of hearing it because the only way they can grab it is mp3? And because they do they dont have a brain? Geeeeez, have a heart!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2009-02-05 01:19 by scottkeef.

Posted by: Deltics ()
Date: February 5, 2009 00:27

gimme_shelter
No Expectations
gimme_shelter

THX for the post Jos!

Gentlemen, please!
First of all, many thanks gimme_shelter for uploading this for all to have over on Rock's Off, your effort is much appreciated.
But it was inevitable that someone, somewhere would have done the same eventually, such was the interest generated by the Social Graces release.
You just happened to get there first.
It was also inevitable that someone, somewhere would have posted them here (or elsewhere) in MP3.
I am no lover of MP3s either, indeed, I don't even own an MP3 player as I prefer to rip my boots to disc, so I'll always go for FLAC if available.
It's probably also inevitable that midnramblers' excellent "power upgrade" plus bonus tracks will eventually end up released on a "silver" by some enterprising bootlegger as has happened with the MP3 only "Bigger Bang" early mixes.
Kudos to midnrambler.
As has been pointed out, not everyone has the benefit of a decent broadband speed, so MP3s are sometimes the only option and anyway, many people will download the FLACs and still convert them for their MP3 player.
You have to realise that once you have posted anything on the internet you lose any kind of "rights" (if you ever had any) over it.
There is no point in calling people names!
UrbanSteel is a major contributer to this site and he always posts in FLAC and MP3
to satisfy everyone's requirements, so there really is no point in moaning about it!
Let's be nice to each other!

"As we say in England, it can get a bit trainspottery"

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2009-02-05 00:35 by Deltics.

Posted by: Ludwig8745 ()
Date: February 5, 2009 00:49

gimme_shelter
No Expectations
gimme_shelter

THX for the post Jos!

Absolutely disgusting and sickening posting. Vulgar, primitive and retarded.

I'm completely sick of this Mp3/Flac discussion which seems to be a neverending story in this forum.

Leave everybody up to his own choice of up and downloading any audio format he or she wants.

And this "I am the original uploader" argument all the time. Absolutely ridiculous.

Did you compose, play and sang the songs? Do you have any copyrights? I laugh my head off...

Posted by: Erik_Snow ()
Date: February 5, 2009 01:00

Well some people like MP3s - in most cases, because of a slow download-speed - or limited space-drive. The important thing is to enjoy the music...I suppose....I used the hate the MP3 uploads; but realized that I shouldn't care about what format other people prefers.....as long as the files are not being traded or shared without making people aware of the format.
Urban Steel does a very very nice work at IORR - and he always gives credit to the person who shared his recording/bootleg....unlike Ludwig8745, for instance...who likes to pass things off as his own - only artworks and music are left from the torrents he uploads here.
In this Steel Wheels outtakes issue....Urban Steel didn't notice that gimme_shelter was the uploader, as no info on this was included in the info-file of the torrent.....maybe that's why gimme_shelter didn't like to see this MP3-upload....I'll bet his heart would have meltened if he saw Urban Steels usual respectful credits in his brilliant uploads.
BTW - thanks gimme_shelter for the upload at RO

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2009-02-05 01:13 by Erik_Snow.

Date: February 5, 2009 01:18

Thanks,Deltics for reminding us to be gentlemen! And I agree Erik and see your point also. And thanks to Urban Steel for trying to take care of everyone! Hey,you cant blame people for wanting to hear this great stuff in whatever format they prefer or are restricted to!

Date: February 5, 2009 01:19

Erik_Snow
W....unlike Ludwig8745, for instance...who likes to pass things off as his own - only artworks and music are left from the torrents he uploads here.

Erik, my dearest and loveliest friend...how much I missed your heart-touching comments, I cannot say...

Firstly, please send me a detailed list of my audio stuff I received in a trade or by torrent. You seem to know better then me (or than anyone in the world - including HIM- as always).

Secondly, please give me citation were I claim to "pass things off as [my] own. Thank you very much in advance.

Thirdly, please go and see your psychotherapist. You obviously seem to have left out your weekly meeting. Just an advice among old and good friends.

Posted by: Erik_Snow ()
Date: February 5, 2009 01:24

Ludwig8745
Thirdly, please go and see your psychotherapist. You obviously seem to have left out your weekly meeting. Just an advice among old and good friends.

Jesus, first the Taylor era - affair, and now the usual crap from you....I don't see any point in getting into a fights with you this week....what's the bloody point

Date: February 5, 2009 01:25

Erik_Snow
Ludwig8745

Jesus, first the Taylor era - affair, and now the usual crap from you....I don't see any point in getting into a fights with you this week....what's the bloody point

Taylor era-affair?

Posted by: Rolling on ()
Date: February 5, 2009 01:39

I agree with you! Keep the good stuff and trade only with people you can rely on! But don´t be sad - those MP3 people have something in common with their shitty file format. Just like mp3 files lack a great deal of frequency (which can´t be repaired) they lack most of their brain. So even if they would try to understand - they really can´t. The only thing they can is calling other people who try to preserve things "elitists" and give them bad names. But this is all what they can with that little brain left. To destroy things only because they can be destoyed is the only thing they are able to do. There is no more brain for anything else!

123454321, I would love to see that you are posting your quality stuff here to IORR instead of being rude to people who really help all the others to get the 'good music' for free with all their time, effort and money.
If you had uploaded those multiple CDs in flac and, not to forget, DVDs like Urban Steel, Ludwig and all the other gentlemen here you 'may be' in a postion to criticize.
But I haven' t seen one posting of you in the last three years thumbs down

And a big thank you to 'gimme-shelter' for his upload to RO. Maybe he didn' t got the credits because the download page at RO seems to be anonymus. Not like the well known torrent pages like Dime, Hunger etc. There you can see easily who' s the uploader and give him a big 'Thank you'.

Date: February 5, 2009 01:48

Rolling on

123454321, I would love to see that you are posting your quality stuff here to IORR instead of being rude to people who really help all the others to get the 'good music' for free with all their time, effort and money.
If you had uploaded those multiple CDs in flac and, not to forget, DVDs like Urban Steel, Ludwig and all the other gentlemen here you 'may be' in a postion to criticize.
But I haven' t seen one posting of you in the last three years thumbs down

And a big thank you to 'gimme-shelter' for his upload to RO. Maybe he didn' t got the credits because the download page at RO seems to be anonymus. Not like the well known torrent pages like Dime, Hunger etc. There you can see easily who' s the uploader and give him a big 'Thank you'.

Well said.

Date: February 5, 2009 01:52

Valid point,Rolling On! And if one doesnt have the ability(or knowlege) to contribute by posting,theres always other ways-like sending goodies to people who can do it for you!

Posted by: adotulipson ()
Date: February 5, 2009 01:56

Thans for all your work on this in Flac and mp3 Jos.
also big up to midnrambler and Honestman .

Posted by: Deltics ()
Date: February 5, 2009 02:17

Gentlemen, PLEASE!
Let's be nice to each other.
It's Only Rock 'n' Roll!

"As we say in England, it can get a bit trainspottery"

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2009-02-05 02:21 by Deltics.

Posted by: UrbanSteel ()
Date: February 5, 2009 11:12

X

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2018-09-14 14:07 by UrbanSteel.

Posted by: Honestman ()
Date: February 5, 2009 11:39

Hot STUFF is the best thing
i've ever seen on IORR
and in the whole World!

Before that, there was nothing.....

We are all here for the same thing,
the ROLLING STONES and their Music!
We don't care of the format!

Some people now can listening some good stuff without buying the CD's!
Don't forget that!

What do you prefer???

MP3-FLAC or NOTHING???

Thanks to all the great uploaders that's what i wanted to say.

HMN

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2009-02-05 11:41 by Honestman.

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1623
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home