Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

[www.hungercity.org]
Posted by: niki ()
Date: November 11, 2008 18:20

Hello,

Can anyone explain me how it works?

thanks

Re: [www.hungercity.org]
Posted by: Amused ()
Date: November 11, 2008 18:25

it's a torrent tracker, great site.
[dessent.net] - read this and then sign up for HC account!
also, try with Dimeadozen and TapeCity, those are good trackers with boots.

Posted by: Rolling on ()
Date: November 11, 2008 23:05

First you need a programm like 'utorrent' or 'Azureus' to download the torrents on a site like Hungercity.
Google for it and install it first.
I would prefer 'utorrent' but I could only explain why in the german language. Too much terms that I can' t describe in english. Sorry.
The sign up is for free and very easy.

You will never regret, I promise.

Posted by: Sohoe ()
Date: November 12, 2008 02:49

This explains it pretty well...

From 'Rocks Off Torrent Information Page'

Getting the Torrent:

1. Choose and install a Client Software (hotlink to client software section in torrents toolbox)

2. Open that software

3. Click on torrent file to go directly to the download OR click on your Audio GEM to get more information about the file. You can also access the download from the details page.

4. When prompted, click OPEN FILE

5. When prompted, indicate where on your computer you want the file saved. You may want to create Torrents Downloaded File in My Music or on your Desktop

6. Leave your computer on and let the file download. Be patient. This takes time, possibly 12 hours or more depending on the number of Seeders. Periodically check your Client Software to make sure that the Tracker Status is OK

7. Once your download is complete, LEAVE YOUR TORRENT (completed file) OPEN for others to share to avoid Leech status. Eventually Leeches get banned.

More info and some usefull links are to be found there as well: [www.rocksoff.org]

Posted by: niki ()
Date: November 12, 2008 09:53

thanks for all the answers!!smileys with beer

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1432
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home