Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

demonoid question
Posted by: canadian.sway ()
Date: September 20, 2008 17:51

i once had account with demonoid... can't seem to get in now.
any chance anyone would consider sending me an invitation?

Re: demonoid question
Posted by: Argentino ()
Date: September 20, 2008 21:32

You don't need to get an account to download there because some torrents are available to everyone! In any case is a goof one but DIME (it's very hard to get a new account but if you try and try...) & Hungercity (open registration) are betters, at least in bootleg stuff!

Martín

Date: September 21, 2008 10:42

Right, only some torrents are available on demonoid cool smiley, the latest.
If you don't use your account after a little while will be erased angry smiley

Posted by: kovach ()
Date: September 22, 2008 06:01

Anybody had trouble with Hunger City? I had an account there, can't log on anymore, and anytime I try to recover my password or set up a new account I never receive the necessary email from them.

Posted by: Argentino ()
Date: September 22, 2008 21:22

kovach
Anybody had trouble with Hunger City? I had an account there, can't log on anymore, and anytime I try to recover my password or set up a new account I never receive the necessary email from them.

Hunger has some trubles 2 motnhs ago, so your account don't exist anymore, so the only thing you need to do is open a new one, that's all!

Martín

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1343
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home