Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Leeds 13 March 1971 ???
Date: August 30, 2008 17:34

I have this show but not full version anyone have this tracks?

Jumpin' Jack Flash
Live With Me
Prodigal Son
Midnight Rambler
Can't You Hear Me Knockin
Wild Horses
Sympathy For The Devil

thx

Re: Leeds 13 March 1971 ???
Posted by: scottkeef ()
Date: August 30, 2008 21:35

I could be wrong but I dont think they are available except Midnight Rambler. Isnt it on the "Live Leeds" disc? iTs on all the versions I have.

Posted by: stone-relics ()
Date: August 31, 2008 14:55

RollingTbilisiStones
I have this show but not full version anyone have this tracks?

Jumpin' Jack Flash
Live With Me
Prodigal Son
Midnight Rambler
Can't You Hear Me Knockin
Wild Horses
Sympathy For The Devil

thx

These two, Jumpin' Jack Flash, Live With Me & Midnight Rambler WERE played, not only rambler is available (on all the boots). Been trying to get these tracks ever since the radio broadcast. Others weren't played.

DB

Posted by: scottkeef ()
Date: August 31, 2008 16:14

Stone-relics, I heard and read the story many times that JJF and Live With Me were not bcast due to technical problems but do you think they made it onto the original tape? It confuses me cause was the show bcast live or taped and then bcast later?

Posted by: adotulipson ()
Date: September 1, 2008 00:03

Can't remember if it was broadcast live, I know it was a mid week broadcast , I taped it with the microphone taped to the radio speaker , as did all my mates, listened to that tape for years afterwards.
I'm pretty sure it was taped then broadcast, odd though the rest of the show has never to my knowledge been released in any form.

Posted by: Sohoe ()
Date: September 1, 2008 03:10

<<Can't remember if it was broadcast live, I know it was a mid week broadcast>>

Zengraf's website doesn't say BBC broadcasted it live [like it does with Paris Sept 22 1970]. It has the broadcast date of the partial show as Apr 13 1971[which was a Tuesday].

[www.nzentgraf.de]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1521
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home