Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

POST : AUD ; You Can’t Say We’re Satisfied , Live At Skandinavium, Gothenburg Sweden October 6th 1973 ; EXCD-013 , FLAC-Zip Files ; GigaSize/MegaUpload
Posted by: UrbanSteel ()
Date: March 15, 2010 13:21

X

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2018-07-29 15:36 by UrbanSteel.

Re: POST : AUD ; You Can’t Say We’re Satisfied , Live At Skandinavium, Gothenburg Sweden October 6th 1973 ; EXCD-013 , FLAC-Zip Files
Posted by: JumpinJeppeFlash ()
Date: March 15, 2010 14:05

Thank you Jos!

This one was recorded in my hometown Gothenburg in 1973 and i was born in 1980...

I have been to scandinavium many times and now a days they play a lot of hockey there and there is also a few concerts now and then.

smileys with beer

Re: POST : AUD ; You Can’t Say We’re Satisfied , Live At Skandinavium, Gothenburg Sweden October 6th 1973 ; EXCD-013 , FLAC-Zip Files
Posted by: Quique-stone ()
Date: March 15, 2010 19:31

Thanks for the upload Jos!
Much appreciated!
smileys with beer

Posted by: hedegaard ()
Date: March 16, 2010 00:15

JumpinJeppeFlash
Thank you Jos!

This one was recorded in my hometown Gothenburg in 1973 and i was born in 1980...

I have been to scandinavium many times and now a days they play a lot of hockey there and there is also a few concerts now and then.

smileys with beer

Poor Jesper "sweet child of mine" - so you missed the whole Taylor erea - how sad. Those were the days I tell you. I,ve only missed the sixties, but I don,t think I,ve missed that much . My older sister and brother went to their showes in Denmark, and Sweden - but as my sister say "In the sixtis a policeman was a policeman, and the stonesfan was the ones that got beaten up (by the police)!

best regards Bo hot smileysmileys with beer

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2010-03-16 00:24 by hedegaard.

Posted by: hedegaard ()
Date: March 16, 2010 00:19

I forgot you Jos - sorry and thanx!
Are this up the same source as your Hungercity version - this one runs to fast and the quality of Hungercity is far better - much better!

(Bedankt ?) thanx, kindly Bo winking smiley

Date: March 16, 2010 09:32

hedegaard
JumpinJeppeFlash
Thank you Jos!

smileys with beer

Poor Jesper "sweet child of mine" - so you missed the whole Taylor erea - how sad. Those were the days I tell you. I,ve only missed the sixties, but I don,t think I,ve missed that much . My older sister and brother went to their showes in Denmark, and Sweden - but as my sister say "In the sixtis a policeman was a policeman, and the stonesfan was the ones that got beaten up (by the police)!

best regards Bo hot smileysmileys with beer

Yes Bo, i´ve heard a lot about those stories from the sixties, a friend of mine, Per-Ove Tingvall was at the show in Örebro 1967 and the police started to beat people up when they were moving towards the stage and everything was a huge mess. There are pictures from this in the book "Rolling Stones i Sverige" that was written by Per-Ove.

/Jesper.

Posted by: straycat58 ()
Date: March 16, 2010 11:22

JumpinJeppeFlash

There are pictures from this in the book "Rolling Stones i Sverige" that was written by Per-Ove.

/Jesper.

Hi Jesper,
didn't know about this book.

any chance to find a copy?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2010-03-17 00:01 by straycat58.

Date: March 20, 2010 02:19

straycat58
JumpinJeppeFlash

There are pictures from this in the book "Rolling Stones i Sverige" that was written by Per-Ove.

/Jesper.

Hi Jesper,
didn't know about this book.

any chance to find a copy?

This is the one, but it´s written in swedish.

[www.bokus.com]

Re: POST : AUD ; You Can’t Say We’re Satisfied , Live At Skandinavium, Gothenburg Sweden October 6th 1973 ; EXCD-013 , FLAC-Zip Files ; GigaSize/MegaUpload
Posted by: UrbanSteel ()
Date: April 3, 2010 21:00

X

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-07-29 15:37 by UrbanSteel.

Re: POST : AUD ; You Can’t Say We’re Satisfied , Live At Skandinavium, Gothenburg Sweden October 6th 1973 ; EXCD-013 , FLAC-Zip Files ; GigaSize/MegaUpload
Posted by: ede ()
Date: April 20, 2010 10:13

Thank You Very Much

Complete Reference Work Of All Official Publications
since 1962

Fully Illustrated Book On CD-ROM

[i.ebayimg.com]

Date: November 8, 2012 09:10

B * U * M * P

"The wonder of Jimi Hendrix was that he could stand up at all he was so pumped full of drugs." Patsy, Patsy Stone

Posted by: maremma ()
Date: November 8, 2012 13:10

I don't know what "B * U * M * P" means ... but a re-upload would be highly appreciated.
Thanks beforehand.

Date: November 8, 2012 20:46

fyi this is the 2nd show.

"The wonder of Jimi Hendrix was that he could stand up at all he was so pumped full of drugs." Patsy, Patsy Stone

Posted by: adrianmfa2 ()
Date: October 13, 2013 19:09

So the artwork are wrong? Isn't the first show?

Posted by: axl79 ()
Date: October 15, 2013 00:19

adrianmfa2
So the artwork are wrong? Isn't the first show?

Right,
first show " Dancing With Mr.D"
second show " Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo (Heartbreaker) "

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1239
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home