Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Ladies & Gentlemen trade (without cut in Brown Sugar)
Posted by: DD ()
Date: June 25, 2008 17:38

Hello, a few years back I bought a DVD copy of Ladies and Gentlemen, which had the jump in picture and sound during the first song, Brown Sugar. Not long after, I was given another copy, better quality and without the cut. I've lent both copies to people and they are now lost to me, which is annoying. I would like to find the best quality copy I can, preferably in a proper DVD case, and obviously without the Brown Sugar cut.
I can trade the 2-DVD @#$%& Blues; the 1976 Paris Abbatoir show on both CD and DVD; 1971 Leeds Lungs CD; Brussels Affair CD; both Dublin Point shows from 2003 on CD; the 1973 Nicaraguan earthquake Benefit show (not great quality); and the 1973 Australia boot It's Getting Hot Up Here, which is easily the best bootleg recording of anyone I've ever heard.

Please let me know if you can help,

Declan

declan.duffy@bbc.co.uk

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2008-06-26 11:44 by DD.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1443
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home