Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Posted by: vox12string ()
Date: April 21, 2008 20:00

The Rolling Stones Vienna, Praterstadion July 31, 1990

This is the newly discovered version recently seeded by silkcut1978, taped by The Spanish Speaking Gentleman, as posted @ dime.

This is what silkcut had to say

"SSG thinks that he never traded his recording but he isn't 100% sure. What I
can say is that I never came by this recording before and therefore I think his memory serves him well. Personally I prefer this source to the well-known one that was recorded by an Italian guy (and was released by RiskDisk as well a few
years ago) because of the heavy hiss on the Italian source. I spent many hours trying to remaster the Italian one but I couldn't find an end - the hiss is
disproportionately high there and I found no way to reduce it without destroying the music. The one here is sounding a bit aseptic and distant in a way but check it out on your own - as always there'll be samples below.

MANY thanks to the SSG - he went there, filmed (!) AND taped (!!) - what a guy...you can't call him lazy ;-)"

Artwork by kream is included, 4 separate rar files, mp3s @ 192bits.

[filemojo.com]
[filemojo.com]
[filemojo.com]
[filemojo.com]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 825
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home