Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

OT Rare Lindsey Buckingham Live 1992 Here
Posted by: dmay ()
Date: March 29, 2008 21:35

Here’s Lindsey Buckingham from the 1992 tour for the “Out of the Cradle” album (What! You don’t have this album? Shame on you!). Live shows from this tour are rare from what I’ve read and this is the only one that’s come my way. On his most recent tour, Buckingham played absolutely nothing from the “Cradle” album, which was a shame as it is probably his best solo album, though not a very successful seller. If you’re a guitar player, “Cradle” is a dream with layers of guitar work to be discovered. Anyway, here’s the set list as there’s no art that arrived with the disk. The concert is well recorded. This is a self-extracting zip file so you know what to do. Enjoy!

Songs

Big Love/Go Insane/Don’t Look Down/The Chain/Trouble/Tusk/You Do Or You Don’t/I’m So Afraid/That Nearly Was Mine-Street of Dreams/Never Going Back/All My Sorrows/This Is The Time/Go Your Own Way/Eyes of the World/Soul Drifter

Link

[www.sendspace.com]

Re: OT Rare Lindsey Buckingham Live 1992 Here
Posted by: kidquick185 ()
Date: March 29, 2008 23:00

Great Stuff DMAY!!

Thanks

Re: OT Rare Lindsey Buckingham Live 1992 Here
Posted by: thrak ()
Date: March 30, 2008 00:33

thanks !!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1247
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home