Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Black and White version of "Rock n Roll Circus" - HELP!!!
Posted by: mikey ()
Date: January 23, 2008 00:41

I'm trying to track down a copy of the black and whire cutting copy of "Rock n Roll Circus" it came in two incarnations the first which was circulating in 1988 had interference throughout the Stones set, the second version which is the one I'm after was glitch free although the quality still wasn't that great. I did have a copy but sent it to a trusted fellow collector for transfer to DVD and sadly never got it back.

Anyway I have a lot of early Stones DVDs to offer as trades and I also have the following two VGP cds again available for a trade:

The Stars in the Sky They Never Lie 2 CD VGP (but Caution label) is printed on the CDs - audience recording

Bring it Back Alive VGP 052 Charlotte 1972 (one of the best audience recordings from 1972) this CD is now long out of stock.

These are both mint and unplayed.

I also have volumes 1-8 of the Genuine Pig's Rolling Stones Ultra Rare Trax which went for loony sums recently on Ebay, which I can make available.

I'm also after ( I know it's impossible but I can still dream) a copy of the Stones performance of "Sympathy for the Devil" on the Frost show in December of 1968. I actually saw the original broadcast and would like to see it again before I shuffle off this mortal coil.

I will again trade for this, kidney, wife, home whatever...

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2008-01-23 00:43 by mikey.

Re: Black and White version of "Rock n Roll Circus" - HELP!!!
Posted by: deardoctortake1 ()
Date: January 23, 2008 04:26

check your email

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1832
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home