Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

1968-backing tracks ..the bootleg name ????????
Posted by: vancouver ()
Date: January 1, 2008 21:19

[www.sendspace.com]

19680600_Stray_cat_blues_backing_track__Olympic_Studios.mp3

[www.sendspace.com]

19680600_Street_fighting_man_backing_track__Olympic_Studios.mp3

hi..the name of the boot ,,?

Re: 1968-backing tracks ..the bootleg name ????????
Posted by: ghostryder13 ()
Date: January 1, 2008 21:35

i'm always leary of backing tracks because i learned with the right programs you can strip the vocals of most songs

Posted by: alimente ()
Date: January 2, 2008 02:16

FAKE ALERT!!!

those are clearly selfmade backing tracks, "produced" by a Karaoke software vocal remover. also, the vocals can be hear VERY faintly in the background, which also indicates that these are no genuine backing tracks.

I can achieve the same sound (lacking drums and bass guitar because theyre usually in the centre of stereo spectrum - just like lead vocals) with the Karaoke plugin for WinAmp.

Posted by: vox12string ()
Date: January 2, 2008 05:46

vancouver, load the STEREO Stray Cat into cooledit. Go to Effects> Amplitude> Channel Mixer> Presets Vocal Cut. You can preview it & you'll see that this is what they've done.

If you take a stereo mix & electronically INVERT one of the channels, anything that is in the CENTRE of the stereo mix, ie anything that is common to both channels, will be deleted. This is typically any bass, bass guitar & bass drum, & main vocals. Often the REVERB from the main vocals is panned left/right so that would be any residual vocals that can be heard. BTW the result is MONO.

It's a common way to get a 'sort-of' Karaoke & has been used for years. I built a box from a kit years ago that did the same thing, now of course, it's easier with computors.

Posted by: vancouver ()
Date: January 2, 2008 11:12

thanks..i was unshure if it was fake or not ?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1769
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home